Home

Old 12-16-2013, 08:29 PM   #121
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

1. Fully functional roster in CFM- An 8 man practice squad and teams can sign players off of it if they want to), being able to choose the gameday actives/ inactives, a waiver system with a 24 hour period to claim the player or longer depending on the setting u put it on, a complete special teams depth chart, a kick holder and goal line back spot on the depth chart, and being able to edit every part of a players appearance, and name

2. Fully editable draft classes prior to the draft and for there to be storylines for the best players in that draft class

3. Offseason mini camp drills/ training camp drills

4. A better practice mode where u play against your actual players and are able to use practice squad players and for injuries to happen in practice

5. A player tryout system where u can try out as many players as u want and make them do specific drills to see whos best and who will fit your system best

6. A PUP list and a the ability to place 1 player on the injured/ designated for return list

7. Major injuries carry over to the next season

8. A wear and tear injury system that would decrease a player's injury rating and make them more prone to getting injured once they get older especially for running backs

9. Better WR/DB intercation

10. A more realistic progression system where players ratings don't just skyrocket after 1 great year and a good players ratings dont have a huge decrease after an off year. XP should be completely eliminated and player potentials should be brought back

11. I know this next one might be controversial but how about in the preseason, every players skin tone becomes a shade darker and gets lighter and lighter as the season progresses except for hot places such as Miami and Tampa and a few other places. It might be controversial but it would make the game more realistic

12. Being able to completely edit a players face, skin tone and hairstyle/ facial hair in create a player and edit player

13. Being able to use a custom soundtrack in the game

14. Being able to give players multicolored dreads like brandon bolden or orange or any colored long hair like domata peko and rey maualuga

15. Any type of one armed sleeve

16. Better auto subs mostly based on a player's stamina rating

17. A better sub system for the preseason and for bottom of the depth chart players to come in the game

18. No more low rated players like Brandon banks playing like desean jackson :thumbup:

19. Being able to release players from i.r. with an injury settlement after they are fully recovered from their injury

20. Ryan Clark not being able to play games in Denver and for the game to be pre-set in CFM to make it impossible for Ryan Clark to get signed by or traded to the Broncos

21. Being able to adjust the size of the sleeves ( full, undershirt, and half slleves of a player, either making them longer or shorter so we can finally have the kind of sleeves Glover quin and richard sherman wear

22. At the end of games when the CPU is losing and needs a touchdown to win, give them a 70% chance of throwing a hail mary and a 30% chance of doing laterals

23. home field advantance should actually make a difference in the game, especially in the case of the Seahawks and the Chiefs, who have the NFL's loudest fans

24. Players should actually get a penalty for stepping out of bounds and then makimg a penalty

25. EA should implement a whole new challenge system where you can get to choose what to challenge on the play

26. EA should make offensive pass interference a pentalty that actually gets called

27. Player roles in CFM and players requesting you to release or trade them if they don't like their role

28. Player morale in CFM

29. Team chemistry in CFM and if a team has good chemistry, then they will play good. If a team has bad chemistry, then they won't play good

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Gman 18; 12-26-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 12:32 AM   #122
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
1. Fully functional roster in CFM- An 8 man practice squad and teams can sign players off of it if they want to), being able to choose the gameday actives/ inactives, a waiver system with a 24 hour period to claim the player or longer depending on the setting u put it on, a complete special teams depth chart, a kick holder and goal line back spot on the depth chart, and being able to edit every part of a players appearance, and name

2. Fully editable draft classes prior to the draft and for there to be storylines for the best players in that draft class

3. Offseason mini camp drills/ training camp drills

4. A better practice mode where u play against your actual players and are able to use practice squad players and for injuries to happen in practice

5. A player tryout system where u can try out as many players as u want and make them do specific drills to see whos best and who will fit your system best

6. A PUP list and a the ability to place 1 player on the injured/ designated for return list

7. Major injuries carry over to the next season

8. A wear and tear injury system that would decrease a player's injury rating and make them more prone to getting injured once they get older especially for running backs

9. Better WR/DB intercation

10. A more realistic progression system where players ratings don't just skyrocket after 1 great year and a good players ratings dont have a huge decrease after an off year. XP should be completely eliminated and player potentials should be brought back

11. I know this next one might be controversial but how about in the preseason, every players skin tone becomes a shade darker and gets lighter and lighter as the season progresses except for hot places such as Miami and Tampa and a few other places. It might be controversial but it would make the game more realistic

12. Being able to completely edit a players face, skin tone and hairstyle/ facial hair in create a player and edit player

13. Being able to use a custom soundtrack in the game

14. Being able to give players multicolored dreads like brandon bolden or orange or any colored long hair like domata peko and rey maualuga

15. Any type of one armed sleeve

16. Better auto subs mostly based on a player's stamina rating

17. A better sub system for the preseason and for bottom of the depth chart players to come in the game

18. No more low rated players like Brandon banks playing like desean jackson :thumbup:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
I like all that u posted and i hope they really look into this.But number 8 is what i need to see for next years game because im going to pass on this first installment for the XBox one. Im going to play the 2K14 till Madden 15 drops.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:41 AM   #123
MVP

OVR: 12

first of all thanks for the work you've put into madden the last few years. you have brought the gameplay a LOOOONG way. A few key things I'd like to see are:

1. more organic gameplay across all settings. its in the game now but its sooo hard to bring it to the surface. lowering the tackling sliders has been the biggest key so far.

2. fluid lifelike: animations, transition animations, follow through animations......you promised "next gen animation fidelity" *ahem*

3. ok you've had the infinity engine a while now. lets minimize the mushy wonkiness. I thought the on the fly multi player physics was AWESOME on the 360 version (with the right slider combo) but I think a lot of people didn't experience it because your sliders are so ummmmm unpredictable. and Im not seeing much of it at all on the PS4 version. if you can tap into making that consistent I think the response would be overwhelming.

4. I like true step, but the ball carrier lost a lot of the other realistic moves along with it. some guys are shifty, they cut and dart. last gen may have been over done but a lot to the moves were realistic, all of them shouldn't have been done away with. and what happened to all of the contextual awareness animations from last gen M25? players slapping at the ball carrier feet as he run by, the ball carrier pushing hands away and lunging for yards as he falls, they need to be brought back as well. They were well done. and im all for punishing me for running into my blocker but C'mon give the ball carrier a little awareness to move around his blocker(he does occasionally)

5. more risk reward for tackle types. getting in close and attempting a wrap tackle should be the safest most effective tackle. diving from a distance and going for a hit should be a gamble.

6. more control of the pass rush animations. oh and the lowered shoulder edge rush should be used by DE's more often and should be easily attempted by the user. this would form the pocket realistically. the OL should ride this animation forcing him past the qb or to the ground. if the OL is successful making his path too wide the DE can counter or continue and try to double back. turn it into a nice quick mini game. right now it can be hit or miss. but the war in the trenches has come a long way. good start.

7. Id like to see more WR/DB animations during routes & during catches, true bobbled catch animations (the continued catch animations after the ball bounces off his hands like a volley ball are long past their time.....) I like the variation in sideline and back of endzone catches, lets see more .

8. more complex moves and controls, we should be able to chose the direction of the spin. and the risk /reward of the move should have realism in mind. ex: regular spin to evade defender vs LT spin to absorb hit and spin off of it. higher difficulty moves should add a depth to the game. if not it just becomes arcade because you will always choose the most powerful/effective move

9. it would be nice to get a madden game that feels well "polished". one that feels like it does most of what it attempts extremely well and exceeds expectations in a lot of areas.
that's what we want, to get home with our game and each time we put it in think wow this is well done. most of my time with madden the last 10 years was trying to find a way to like it.

Last edited by TeeDogg; 12-17-2013 at 01:50 AM.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #124
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

http://www.operationsports.com/LBzru...ame-on-xbox-1/
Old 12-21-2013, 01:53 PM   #125
Just started!

OVR: 0

I think we should be able to be a kicker, or offensive lineman in the connected careers. I dont know why but i enjoy to play those.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 11:28 PM   #126
Rookie

ShowtimeNy's Arena

OVR: 0

wider range of player stats, showing game logs etc.
the player card is cut and dried

still dont understand how a Lineman can chase down my top WR
Old 12-25-2013, 01:27 PM   #127
Banned

OVR: 12

Get rid of formation-specific audibles only.

If I want to go from 22 personnel to an empty backfield on an audible, I should be able to do it. You see that in the NFL, maybe not that drastic that often but it happens.

I went to the trouble of setting up my audibles and none of those come through online. What a waste of time.
Old 12-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #128
Rookie

I3raiNfreezE's Arena

OVR: 4

I think that being a player in CFM would actually be playable with position-specific camera angles. I can't think of a single reason why that was taken out. Also, we should not be able to call the plays, and we should be able to watch the game from the sideline like on PS2 maddens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »