Home

Old 01-13-2014, 03:06 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

One thing I would like to see is the one arm sleeve finally added into madden. The option has been available in ncaa for a while but I have no clue why it isn't in madden. To be honest just bring all the accessory options from ncaa to madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 03:32 PM   #162
Banned

OVR: 2

A couple of ideas that came to mind while playing recently are:

1. Get rid of the kick meter. I would like the option of player ratings and weather conditions to effect the kick more than my stick skills.

2. The play-call boxes take up too much of the screen and interfere with presentation elements. Ie; before kickoffs I like to see the teams getting pumped up in their huddles, but can't see what's going on behind the boxes.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:33 PM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 1

Why did they get rid of the Madden 13 entrance before the game? Looked exactly like something on CBS with the music and players etc. Then they put in this year something thats not even close to being good unless its a primetime game with the video showcasing players and history.

Keep working on presentation, commentary, and atmosphere along with the many other things people have been saying over and over again. Make this game feel and look like what we see in the NFL.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:56 PM   #164
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan77
I read stuff like this and I'm amazed at the depth that this game could have. So many things missing. Excellent post my friend. EA, hire this guys ideas.
Haha thanks! But seriously, I could float with the whole "it was PS3/XB360, we have limits" thing, but a lot of these things should have been in Madden years ago, especially the roster system (53 man, practice squad, PUP, etc.). But, we're at the future now, PS4/XB1 have boasted their capabilities, and I just see no reason why most of these things that everyone is saying can't be implemented. I don't want to wait four more Madden's for the next blockbuster sports game. I'm hoping, praying, whatever with all my might that Madden 15 will be big, almost an overall when it comes to depth. The gameplay is almost there, it just needs to be playable now.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:06 AM   #165
Rookie

Does anyone remember playing NHL 93, 94,95 on the old genesis system??
They had little clips of other games around the league play, usually the game winner. It was another random game but it was cool to see.

-And the ticker of other games at the top or bottom of the screen

-postgame highlights(maybe around the league, even the game winning play, like i mentioned above)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #166
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Madden finally plays the part, I just think it needs to look the part next year.

- Better animations.
- Players need to play and LOOK likely themselves. Different throwing motions (more than the few they have now), different footwork, different catching styles, blocking patterns, etc.
- The sidelines still need to look better. I don't know why I can play GTA on my old Xbox 360 and have a whole city that feels alive with different looking people and cars, but when I play Madden everything on the sidelines look exactly the same. It shouldn't be that way.
- The commentary has to change. There's no excuse at this point to not have more than one broadcast team -- even if you have to hire voice actors to do it. Nance and Simms are stale.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 01-14-2014, 05:58 PM   #167
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

It's been mentioned before but True Step for every player would go a long way. Sideline catches, WR routes and QBs footwork still need work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 01-14-2014, 07:41 PM   #168
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

I want this. If NBA Live can do it, so can Madden.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q-z_HHrE1k

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »