Home

Old 01-15-2014, 08:39 AM   #169
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Hey,

I was a huge fan of Madden 08 till I baught Madden 13 last season and Madden 25 this season.
With this experiances, I have a few additional points for the wishlist:

1) The different Trainingfacilities. I would like to have indoor/outdoor fields for each team with different abilities (Hot in Miami, cold in New England in winter) and with city-specific backrounds (Rocky Mountains in Denver).

2) Real Trainingunits don't take place in Gamejerseys. So I would like to have Trainingsjerseys in Trainings.

3) Further it would be great to have positionspecific singletrainings in Superstarmode, to learn how to play.

4) I am really disappointed about the cameraangle when you play on defense. It's ok if you're a DB, but in my opinion it has to turn around if you're a Lineman.

5) One of the important points ist the pro bowl. I would like to play it if i get choosen (with everything around like the stadium, jerseys, cheerleaders and sideline scenes)

6) But the most important point is the Draft in Superstarmode. I want to be choosen by a random team in an animated draft. I dont want to choose the team by myself. Before the draft I would like to have a scouting combine, to get more attention at the draft.

So you see, I'm a huge fan of realistig gaming and I hope my wishlist will get attention to the developers of EAsports.

Best wishes from Germany
Old 01-15-2014, 06:11 PM   #170
Rookie

Further upgrade Connected Franchise Mode, and why spend so much effort trying to promote MUT...makes you seem very greedy. Back to CFM though I'd like to see the following things.

1. The Schemes on CFM need to be updated, when I change my scheme from a 4-3 defense to a 3-4 it doesn't change....this needs changed.

2. As said many times before the interactions between a db and a wr need to be completely overhauled...its ridiculous that my wrs only catch the ball when they are wide open..

3. In CFM when I play a full season... I HATE seeing the defenses and my lineup...I want to be able to skip it...not to much to ask

4. In CFM I would like the ability to edit a players position...not just from a LOLB to a ROLB...if the cpu can do it why cant I? why take that away anyways...how stupid

5. When im drafting...if their is a guy that's an overall a B and projected in the 4th rd. he goes in the 2nd...that's if I know about it....if not he's in the 4th and the cpu plays ignorant...yes we used to abuse the non-autosaving offline cfm but now we get completely screwed in the draft...our only hope is to over draft..if were lucky enough to get them

6.We should be able to control two teams online...but put a value meter in the game so if its offset it wont allow the trade to go through...
please you have so much more to work with now....this madden 25 shouldn't of been called "next gen"....
Old 01-15-2014, 11:13 PM   #171
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

1. Full coaching staff. I want OC DC and position coaches. How cool would it be to hire a QB coach and watch him grow into an OC and then a HC eventually ? I think that kinda stuff would be great.

2. More historical coaches. Have then available from day 1. Enough of this having to unlock them or pre order crap. Also find a way to get belichick in the game. I know he's not part of the coaching union but I think he's worth signing him separately.

3. Ability to put legends on the current roster. You can do this in 2k. Why not madden ? I don't know why they are against it so much but I want it. You can have an option on your cc to turn it off so it doesn't affect people's online franchise.

4. Better zone defenses. They seem useless this year

5. WRs fighting for the ball. Why are WRs just jumping straight up in the air ? Who does that ? Jump at the ball.

6. Tattoos. Yeah I know the nfl doesn't want it because it looks bad for the image but someone needs to convince them that this isn't the 50s and it's not a bad thing.

7. firing coaches during the season and promoting coordinators.

8. Better crowd. They've improved on this but people look like they came to the game alone. Have some interaction between fans and have them sit closer together.

9. Less menus. Why are there 2 separate menus for cutting signing and trading players ? Make it all in 1 to save time. Make it a list instead.

10. Sign a few high level college coaches. College coaches make the jump all the time. Lets put that option in the game. Have it like how historical coaches come in this year in franchise and have 1 or 2 come out after the season and make them available to hire. Even get some historical college coaches. Wouldn't it be fun to have Bear Bryant or woody Hayes coaching your team ? I think so.

11. Improve QB footwork. It's improving but not there yet.

12. Better body molds. Jj watt looks fat and trent Richardson looks skinny. This is stupid. Fix that.

13. Better RB running style. Running backs still run funny and it looks off. Make it more realistic.

14. Training camps. How can this be in the game 10 years ago but not now. Bring it back and make it better. Have more drills. Have full practices that you can run. The more you practice the better chemistry and awareness you're team should have. Bring in new plays and test them out. When you hire a new coach or new coordinator then you should be adjusting to their plays and tempo

15. Building a playbook. When you hire a new coordinator you should be able to take plays from his playbook and add them to yours like in real life. Coaches bring plays with them and mesh them with the current playbook.

16. Ticker. How is there not a bottom line ticker ? It can't be that hard to bring in. It makes the broadcast look realistic and makes it look like there's other games going on. This would be cool for online franchise too.

17. Different announcers. Have 3 separate sets of announcers. Monday night crew, regular Sunday game and Sunday night game.

18. More city's to choose from. Much more names and jerseys that you should be able to make yourself. Build your own stadium. Customize it the way you want to. Have an option to do this online on the website. People can get real creative with it.

19. Stadium sponsorship. Sponsers the name and have other sponsers like mlb the show.

20. Hold outs. Bring these back. It's realistic. Lets not act like players aren't selfish

I'm sure there's more but that's off the top of my head
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2014, 12:36 AM   #172
Rookie

Also, as a coach I want complete control of a team....so if I draft tavon Austin....I want the ball in his hands as much as possible...and if I make my own playbook I still would like "ask madden" instead of my gameplan...which is to tedious for casual gamers... create a play would be nice...but you'd probably bring back that old crap...so better not...

I like the specific formation audibles

but as I said I want full control of subs outside of the game not just numbers which no one understands...
Old 01-16-2014, 12:39 AM   #173
Rookie

Also address the fake interest issues in the trading screens...should be relatively easy fix...and should of been addressed/acknowledged by now...
Old 01-16-2014, 10:43 AM   #174
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

The coaching carousel needs to be in Madden 2015. Its a huge part of the NFL off-season. But in order for it to work, EA needs to bring back the real NFL OC and DC's.... I hate having fake coaches.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:26 PM   #175
Rookie

OVR: 32

Stadium Experience – The ability to add prestige through the addition of showing off championship teams through posters or hanging banners. Sponsorships with businesses based on prestige and winning pct. Continue upgrading the living worlds with more signature attributes such as tradition, loyalty, and complete noise devastation to opposing players. Make home field advantage a reality.

Build Legacies - Have an ability to build a legacy to be proud of. For example, if you win a Super Bowl, let the user be able to build a monument to that championship team or hang banners for the teams accomplishments. I would like to be able to retire numbers of star players and other memorial ceremonies that will make the user more engaged with their team making them feel attached to their product.

Customization – Teambuilder anyone? Allow us to build and share content. Stadiums, playbooks, uniforms, and full teams would be a great start.

Ratings User face – I believe the ratings system must remain intact for the game play experience, but when scouting or looking at free agents I think that a new system should be put in place. I like how players are more valuable in certain playing styles and/or teams. Please give us the option to make mistakes in hiring players, because they are such a huge risk in real life that I don’t feel correlates in Madden 25.

Please update the user face from a computer grading scale to a system that will be able to use a human element. Speed should use a 40 yard dash time instead of a number rating system. This could be implemented for a majority of the rating systems such as strength (bench press), acceleration (shuffle, sprint times), and jumping. These are all physical traits that are measureable by performance. It adds a human element where owners must look at the complete traits of players and not an overall rating.

Oakland Raiders | Atlanta Braves

Last edited by justinjones.us; 01-16-2014 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Format Paragraphs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2014, 10:12 AM   #176
Just started!

I think that there should be a a playoff mode in Madden 15 especially for those gamers who don't want to play a full season and it would be very exciting with all the different match ups that it would present.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »