Home

Old 01-25-2014, 02:12 AM   #185
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

I'm getting worried why we haven't heard any news on M15.

Is NFL 2K15 in the works?

Is the NFL going to let the game makers compete?
Wishful thinking for my wishlist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2014, 12:07 PM   #186
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG3MVP
I'm getting worried why we haven't heard any news on M15.

Is NFL 2K15 in the works?

Is the NFL going to let the game makers compete?
Wishful thinking for my wishlist
The game is 8 months away...

At the very earliest, I'd say we hear something on the day of the Super Bowl like we used to but I doubt that.

I'd say a realistic window would be around the draft.

Old 01-25-2014, 02:05 PM   #187
Rookie

2KGAWDD's Arena

Can we please get vision cone back in. and i also wouldnt mind a sprint system more like 2k with button taps and holds. like when chasing down a reciever on a streak its hard to runn full speed tapping x and make a play on the ball making you feel more like a desperate cb tryna make a crucial swat like irl.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:23 AM   #188
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pu-cfm-ai.html This is a link to a piece I wrote detailing how to fix Progression and the overall CFM experience.

My other wishes for Next Gen Madden are:

GAMEPLAY:

- Smaller pocket when it forms. Its too big and doesn't give the impression of danger. There should be instances where the QB only has 2 foot to manoeuvre and throw the ball, some times he may have a huge pocket.. That pocket still needs work, especially collapsing.

- QB movement within the pocket - QBs need to be able to be controlled in the pocket with the left stick way more efficiently (when tied into Footwork rating) and just be able to slide up in the pocket. Too often the unresponsiveness of the controls makes your QB just walk into an OLman and sack himself. This would also make a huge difference between Peyton Manning and Jake Locker too. The right stick could be employed for special moves like the Romo spin, the Cam hop/juke etc. in the backfield without moving straight into running mode (which is also unresponsive) - with all the new and dangerous pressure QBs will feel, some moves to evade it will be appreciated.

- WR/DB interaction - I think they know what we mean by now, its been said enough… but WRs outboxing DBs for the ball, DBs playing real technique and being grounded in realistic physics (can't trail a WR by 3 yards and still jump blindly and make the INT - that has to go) Route running by WRs to be a visible skill, and for it to affect the different types of coverage (setting up of double moves etc.) THE PASS DEFLECTION TO BE MORE COMMON THAN THE INTERCEPTION. WRs to knock the INTs out of DBs hands and to fight for the ball. etc. etc. etc. etc. Its all been said a million times.

- Real goalline OL/DL interactions. I want to see a huge messy pile of bodies, not this clean pattycake we see currently.

- True step for everyone

-Overhaul of player models.. Guys that can have varying body types.. Guys with longer arms, skinny legs, thick torsos, helmets sitting on their heads differently… Hair to be separated from the face so Clay Matthews hair can go on a different face for example.. etc. etc.

- ACCURATE UNIFORMS. No more bugs on socks, weird numbers, off colours etc. etc.

- Overhaul running animations and pretty much every animation in the entire game.. Make each animation branchable, depending on RATINGS. (eg. Robert Quinn is gonna be able to move from the bull rush to the rip swim move but Eugene Sims is not)

- Being able to select both teams' uniforms pre game without using 2 controllers

- BETTER CPU PLAYCALLING.

PRESENTATION:

- Radio Hall for 1st Rd Draft Picks - Just a little clip of the commissioner handing the jersey to the rookie

- More dramatic scenes when a player gets injured - clips of players huddling if its a serious injury, the coach going up to see if the guy on the floor is OK.. Commentary to reflect this

- Press conferences after games, big FA signings and the draft

(this is it for now, sure I'll remember more lol)

Last edited by infemous; 01-26-2014 at 09:32 AM.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:35 PM   #189
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
I see a lot of requests for tattoos. This will NEVER EVER happen in an NFL football game as the NFL itself prohibits ANY tattoos on players.

If that changes? Cool... But since exclusivity has been extended and Goddell said himself "never"... It isn't happening.
When did goddell say never ?
Old 01-26-2014, 09:51 PM   #190
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
When did goddell say never ?

When exactly can't say but do the research and you will find his quotes. Yes, when Goodell is gone the possibility could return but it's pretty clear that under his watch Tats will not be a part of the NFL video game landscape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 01-26-2014, 10:03 PM   #191
Rookie

ok update here its january 26th 2014 and madden nfl 15 or madden nfl 26 hasnt been posted on gamestop website yet and we got two weeks until contract expires february 12th or february 14th 2014 so will they extend the contract plus madden bowl is january 30th will we hear any news that night?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2014, 11:33 PM   #192
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrodSwanson
ok update here its january 26th 2014 and madden nfl 15 or madden nfl 26 hasnt been posted on gamestop website yet and we got two weeks until contract expires february 12th or february 14th 2014 so will they extend the contract plus madden bowl is january 30th will we hear any news that night?
Most likely, I don't see the contract not being resigned. I'm sure it has already been done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »