Home

Old 01-27-2014, 12:34 AM   #193
Rookie

bdeezy89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
When exactly can't say but do the research and you will find his quotes. Yes, when Goodell is gone the possibility could return but it's pretty clear that under his watch Tats will not be a part of the NFL video game landscape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't believe it. The majority of football players are tatted but he doesn't want it in the game? Dumb as hell.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:28 AM   #194
Pro

Player lock on Defense like NCAA been asking for this for ages now. New gen should be able to do this.

If i want to play as player in secondary i should be able to along with have a set of controls for that position not just general controls.

I want to be able to pick which way i jam how i let them release if not jamming etc. Ability to ride the hip if you do everything correctly especially if u have high MCV.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:31 AM   #195
Pro

Depth of HC '09

Nuff said.

Presentation of 2k5

Options Options Options

Bc not everyone plays the game the same way

Real life studs should play like real life studs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2014, 10:47 PM   #196
Rookie

BREAKING NEWS FROM EA SPORTS Has The NFL License Secured For At Least a Few More Years Hopefully EA and the NFL will soon detail whether the terms of the deal have been altered. Given the leagueís business strategy leans on exclusivity itís most likely that remains in place. Itís certainly curious though that EA is not broaching the subject of continued exclusivity.
so hopefully we find out details in two weeks
Old 01-29-2014, 05:45 PM   #197
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Please improve the draft storylines--or should I say, just make MORE of them.

In last year's game, it was good. Got about 8 storylines per season. This year, you get three and are lucky if you get four. I even saw one draft storyline wasted on a kicker.

I liked how it was handled last year, because with about 8 storylines, you got an idea of who you might be drafting. It also filled out the Twitter timeline better because, let's face it, after a season or two you keep seeing the same pictures recylced, and all it is a visual score ticker and injury roundup.

The draft storylines made it better--we need more of them. I also preferred, personally, Trey Wingo to Shefter in terms of telling me about the prospects, though I do like the idea of having at least two guys cover the draft. Maybe you can have them banter a little back and forth about one or two draft picks each year, too.

Spice things up--it's 2014.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:55 PM   #198
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just wish they stop the random retirements from players. To then have them return. Why retire them in the 1st place then?

I remember like 4 Madden's ago, Manning would always go fast. Still playing though.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:15 AM   #199
Just started!

yea I was thinking the same thing they could do something with the draft story lines i kinda liked them better than the NCAA imported ones having fast college athletes coming out having 80 speed and first round names drafted in the 7th round wont work for me, what they could do is have bout 8 or 9 storylines that we could create being mixed through the rounds because if im playing on a bad team my record is average at best and ill have no shot picking up storyline players i aint trying trade my life away just to move up 5 spots, they should spread the storylines and let us create the players stats ect while ea generates there face picture and let us say whats going to be on the twitter feed, to me it didnt feel like they putted much work in the draftclasses to many corners having 85 strength 90 speed and 70 agility and the DT's were all 270 and the DE weighted more like actual DT's i would love EA probably even let us use our own gameface on a player we made being the next Franchise QB.... if only
Old 01-31-2014, 11:22 AM   #200
Just started!

Renaldo Richardson's Arena

1 : Player Models / Emotions
I very disappointed with the players body types , definition , and extra detail such as tattoos , hair , and ex. Has you can see I also want to see detail with Colin Kaepernick. I'm a big 49ers fan and it kinda hurts not seeing my teams players not in full detail. I want to see the muscle detail in Colin & Patrick. Aaron Rodgers and Colin shouldn't have the same body type. Colin is pretty built and cut but Aaron on the other hand has no definition with his muscle but it's there. I think the fact tattoos aren't even added it beyond redundant. Seeing a rival company like 2K with the great tattoo detail is kinda destroying Maddens visuals. Hopefully there can be something worked out and we can finally edit our players to the fullest.Next the emotions , it seems the emotions don't make sense in certain situations or just don't happen at all. Like on a huge first down pass players don't do anything but get up and do first down action which isn't done everytime. And when a touchdown is thrown all the QB does it puts his hands up and jump. I wanna see the QB run to the WR and celebrate or do something impressive. And also change the injury reaction. The laying on the ground holding your head and it's a knee injury make no type of sense FIX IT !

2: Movements
For the next gen I give the movements a 5.5. I don't see enough real back pedaling , cutting , throwing , tackling , nor evade movements. I wanna see a cornerback actually back pedal , turn his hips , T step , and get in pursuit for the ball. The QB throwing motions seem the same and plain. The WR cutting is horrible , you never see receivers like Victor Cruz , Julio , and Dwayne Bowe cut in or out of routes like real life. I see nothing but sliding or skipping and that gets so annoying because it glitches out of bounds alot or they slide away with the ball. And it won't let you really feel the juke move. Seems like the whole true step doesn't exist at all and it was all a lie. I wanna actually feel the juke of me faking a SS or MLB out their cleats or even juking so much I confuse my blockers thats realism. The tackling I see EVERYONE is touching on that. It's beyond FAKE EA , to many mile away ankle tackles , rag doll tackles , and glitch broken but not broken leg hits. I hate when I see somebody hit a full split of a hard hit and it's no injury like really ?

3 : Presentation
I think this could be 100x better than you guys are doing. The commentary is boring and repetitive. They repeat the same stuff every game and play so it's boring us to death. Add in a whole new book of line plus some. The time should also change as well when it's Thanksgiving and things like that. Add in the Madden 11 feature when you see the crowd buying snacks or see the players getting off the bus and things why take away such a great feature.

4 : Draft Classes
Let us edit the class point blank !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »