Home

Old 04-03-2014, 05:42 AM   #257
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

- Running animations -
Players all have different running strides...some players run with their heads down like sprinters...jamall charles..
some guys are 6 foot 5+ and can cover alot of ground...Newton, Pryor, Kaepernick..Megatron..AJ Green..some players suck at running...let us know the differenceMLB THE Show has always had hundreds of different batting stances...NBA 2K has always almost every relevant player's jump shot AND shot base, along with many other classic players...Give us something to actually make us say wow...he looks just like that in real life..stride animations...something???anything

Wingspan
I know its more of an NBA things...but if everyone wants correct player models...wingspan matters...

-QB Throwing Motions-
Just like the running animations...there should be so many different throwing motions in this game...(current players should be represented well)
windup points/release points/release time/fallowthrough all should be able to be edited, or taken into consideration somehow...

-Game Fluidity-
When a receiver catches a ball I don't want to see them stop/stutter step immediately once i gain control of them...keep the flow of the play going like it normally would...when touchdowns are scored...dont show a cutscene, just show the whole team coming the celibate...kinda like fifa...

Player Portraits
give everyone a digital portrait...no real life portraits...
A. when players get traded...they can rock the other teams jersey in their picture
B. when rookies come in, their portrait looks no different than any of the other players...
C. if your playing a dynasty when you change a players appearance...it will show up on the portrait(hair and beards possibly)

Player Editing
every player should be customizable with

-throwing motion (for QB's only)
-running style/stride length/stride turnover
-wingspan
-muscles
-touchdown celebrations - along with the option of "hand the ball to the ref"
-tackle/sack celebrations - along with the option of "no celebration"
-hair -if i want to give Tom Brady a Mullet, or cut Chris Johnson's Dreads and give him a High Top Fade..i should be able to do it...for the last time make the dreads look real, and give us a few different styles...
-face editor(for draft classes and rookies)there are some really great artist out there that can create faces of real players and share them(this along with digital portraits will make the game look more real...especially in year 10 of your dynasty)

Last edited by jcirelli; 04-03-2014 at 05:47 AM.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #258
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

tired of posting my wants so im gonna keep it simple

1-VAST improvements across the board in every aspect of the game. No more baby steps.

2- A playable custom camera angle

3- A "quick season" mode without all the CCM/CFM fluff (no cuts,etc.) and it MUST be 32 team controllable nothing less

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 04-03-2014 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:02 AM   #259
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcirelli
Player Portraits
give everyone a digital portrait...no real life portraits...
A. when players get traded...they can rock the other teams jersey in their picture
B. when rookies come in, their portrait looks no different than any of the other players...
C. if your playing a dynasty when you change a players appearance...it will show up on the portrait(hair and beards possibly)
I LOVE this. I always wanted to see players actually progressively change appearances over the years.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:07 PM   #260
Rookie

A few simple but effective features: Part 1

Past Super Bowl Winners:
Once I am a few Seasons into my Franchise, I always like too try and see all of the past Super Bowl winners since I started my save. So for example if I am in November 2018, I want click on something and then be able too see all of the Super Bowl winners year by year since the beginning of my Franchise (the first one shown should be the winner of SB 49).

Here is what I mean (example):
Spoiler

Extra Point

A lot of people hated this on Madden 11. It wasn't perfect by all means however in my opinion it had potential. I liked having people reviewing the weekly games, even if it was a bit brief. Yes, we have the Twitter feed and I like that a lot. But there is no reason why we can not have both. There were many improvements needed for the Extra Point such as potential new hosts, more information regarding the games and highlights shown whilst reviewing the biggest games of that week. It isn't amazing, but with some improvements it could be really impressive.

Better Commentary
Do I really need to expand much here? Everyone knows the commentary needs to improve. More lines, better depth and no cheesy or unrealistic quotes. Also a lot more emotion is needed. Such as during the last game of the Regular Season. If I need a Win to progress to the playoffs and I get a winning Touchdown with the last pass of the game, I want to Commentators to be expressing the scenario and showing passion towards the game.

Jim Nantz: "RG3 snaps the ball, drops back...the clock is now at 0...he looks, throws...it's caught!!! DeSean Jackson!! I don't believe it! The Eagles are going to the playoffs! With the final throw of the game, RG3 found Jackson at the back of the endzone!"

Phil Simms: "Well this is what the NFL is all about, the Eagles needed this win and what a way to get it. De Sean Jackson, the new signing has been such a key player for them this season and he comes up with one of the most memorable plays in his career"

Obviously they are just examples by me, but they should have something a long those lines. I want the previous Seasons too carry on to the new ones. Like if you have just won the Super Bowl, I want the Commentators to mention this during the next Season.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #261
Rookie

OVR: 1

Madden15 is right around the corner Ea Sports and I'm sure you guys are indeed, waiting for the community to come up with some amazing Ideas."Well I have a numerous amount of great classic and brand new features for the game.I want to start off with the sights of the game, what should stand out and the dynamics of whats occurring. You brought the community, " Living Worlds, was it perfect, no so I want to make the game really come to life by having you guys possibly show more movement on the side lines and stadium. -Quarter Backs- Show them throwing the ball back and forth taking breaks once in a while,-Kickers should be kicking the ball in the nets on the sideline while the commentators make reference's. -Equipment preparation, show players fixing up their Teammates shoulder pads and helmets, which they would grab off the bench and put them on clamping the chin strap to be secure on the head.(Presentation)-Next Gen. Is amazingly Great;however implement the (Action After The Snap Feature)-After Dynamic situations have happened show some new Vignettes in various orders an or Situations, making it visually great.( Snatch And Grab, Over 300 different catch animations where the A.I or Player controlled Player looks at the direction and angle of the ball to determine, "How he's going to catch it. ( Out Of This World Pig Skin), The ball now has the ability to have its own individual Characteristics, as it can now be carried by the wind having the players chase it down to make the grab, no longer will the ball just go straight to the character it was programmed to but give the player that,"Where Will It Go look and,"How Will I Catch It".These Features are absolutely great in my eyes, and am hoping that every one in the community agree's. " Thanks and more to come".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2014, 03:00 AM   #262
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Presentation:

*Firework smoke in the first quarter of the Super Bowl.

* Serious XM Satellite Radio programs during the week, but especially before Super Bowl have interviews with players. Do it like the Tony Romo show back in 2005, but instead it would be Movin' The Chains with Pat Kirwin and Jim Miller. Would be so awesome.
Old 04-13-2014, 03:20 PM   #263
Pro

Trick13's Arena

EA needs to contact the various studios and gain access to the audio recordings of the "broadcast teams" and then utilize current technology to "cut" these audio recordings and redo the code for when they play.

The idea of having these "personalities" come in to do "studio" work is antiquated at best.

Utilizing material already recorded and recorded in real NFL game scenarios is far and away a better option - not to mention it would very likely be cheaper. I am sure that the personalities would still require a "paycheck" for their likeness being used, but zero "studio" time would mean a smaller paycheck and greater variety for us the consumer...
Old 04-13-2014, 04:06 PM   #264
Rookie

OVR: 1

Madden15 is right around the corner Ea Sports and I'm sure you guys are indeed, waiting for the community to come up with some amazing Ideas."Well I have a numerous amount of great classic and brand new features for the game.I want to start off with the sights of the game, what should stand out and the dynamics of whats occurring. You brought the community, " Living Worlds, was it perfect, no so I want to make the game really come to life by having you guys possibly show more movement on the side lines and stadium. -Quarter Backs- Show them throwing the ball back and forth taking breaks once in a while,-Kickers should be kicking the ball in the nets on the sideline while the commentators make reference's. -Equipment preparation, show players fixing up their Teammates shoulder pads and helmets, which they would grab off the bench and put them on clamping the chin strap to be secure on the head.(Presentation)-Next Gen. Is amazingly Great;however implement the (Action After The Snap Feature)-After Dynamic situations have happened show some new Vignettes in various orders an or Situations, making it visually great.( Snatch And Grab, Over 300 different catch animations where the A.I or Player controlled Player looks at the direction and angle of the ball to determine, "How he's going to catch it. ( Out Of This World Pig Skin), The ball now has the ability to have its own individual Characteristics, as it can now be carried by the wind having the players chase it down to make the grab, no longer will the ball just go straight to the character it was programmed to but give the player that,"Where Will It Go look and,"How Will I Catch It Feel".These Features are absolutely great in my eyes, and am hoping that every one in the community agree's. " Thanks and more to come".

Last edited by ncaa09-10; 04-13-2014 at 04:11 PM. Reason: missing word

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »