Home

Old 04-29-2014, 08:12 PM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Please make it easier to give out XP points. Seems tedious but I know a lot of you can feel my pain on how annoying I can be especially when you have multiple players to boost.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 08:51 PM   #282
Rookie

izzy0244's Arena

OVR: 1

I am hoping for a customize draft class. This is a must need for us this year now that ncaa is gone. I am tired of playing with fake players, I understand that after 4 years will be fake names again but this helps keep franchise mode fresh year after year when you know the guys being draft. I also think superstar mode needs to be rebuilt from the bottom up, it is so bad and doesnt keep my attention very long like it did in ncaa. We need to be able to do a senior bowl, then to the combine and then watch ours selves get drafted. Watch our stock rise or drop depending how we did in combine and senior bowl maybe add a pro day to have coaches come watch you work out. This would be BIG and a game changer for madden and that is what is needed. But hey what do i know ive only been buying this game since eddie george was on the cover.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:34 PM   #283
Rookie

i know its zoomed out, but the oline needs to be packed in there a little more...looks like too much space between the players in madden...

Last edited by jcirelli; 04-29-2014 at 09:39 PM.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:05 PM   #284
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Fixes to the sim stats and progression system are an absolute must for me to buy the next Madden.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:47 AM   #285
Rookie

Good suggestions honestly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2014, 02:21 PM   #286
Rookie

100% customizable draft classes...give us 7 rounds of players and let us change name/appearance/position/college/attributes/gear...ect..make them available for share online..

dynamic player editing...don't give us one head that has dreads...let us create the face and the hair/facial hair separately...

player dimensions/wingspans...O-Linemen with aligator arms...or guys like Aldon Smith/Richard Sherman who rely on wingspan and overall length to be most effective...make these stats matter too

more realistic running styles...it seems like it takes some fast guys 10 seconds to go 50 yards...and if you turn up the game speed it looks even more unrealistic...(the running animations that is)

line-play in goal-line formation should look like this

this pic is really small but it is the super bowl...as you can see the lombardi trophy around the 30 yard line...if you look further you can see the end zones NOT PAINTED...they dont even have any team logo...they are just GREEN...what a travesty...why buy a NFL game if you don't intend to win a superbowl? its only the biggest game in the world...and they seem like they don't have the time to work on the field and make it look real?

paint the endzones for the playoffs and the superbowl...as a 49er fan..its tradition...we never paint our endzones til the playoffs...

Last edited by jcirelli; 05-01-2014 at 02:36 PM.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:33 PM   #287
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

I haven't read through everybody's ideas so perhaps this has already been stated but I couldn't agree more with the draft class editor and presentation. If NFL football is America's most popular sport, why is it that Madden--the game about NFL football--is the worst in the EA line up? I never have understood that. FIFA, a game with a TON of teams and players, has more detail in players than Madden. FIFA has teams and players from all around the world yet they do a better job than Madden who only has to worry about the most famous athletes in their own back yard. NBA 2K and NHL were always better than Madden too. Heck, the presentation of NCAA 14 on X360 was better than that of Madden on X1. It's time they step it up or fire the team and bring in a new group. There's no shame in asking for help and I believe EA should bring in the team from FIFA (and the guys they let go from NCAA) to help the Madden crew on getting its presentation and player models down. Couldn't agree more with the coordinators thing too. I didn't understand why in NCAA football over the past two releases they've added a lot to being the head coach of the team, especially in NCAA 14. Yet, the head coach had no decision making power in his assistants. If I'm the head coach, I choose my coordinators. They're not assigned to me!
Old 05-01-2014, 07:37 PM   #288
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy0244
i know ive only been buying this game since eddie george was on the cover.
Madden 2001! Titans represent! Yeah, after about 2003 (Mike Vick I think?) I went exclusively to NCAA. Bought Madden 25 for the Xbox One and took it back a month later. I'm in trouble now... ugh... still going to play an online dynasty on my X360 but this will be the last time because it's getting outdated. Somebody needs to resolve this college sports thing QUICK!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »