Home

Old 05-03-2014, 02:09 PM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet, but I'd like for EA to raise the probabilities of blocking a punt or field goal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 05-03-2014, 10:38 PM   #290
Rookie

ChirpyMango01's Arena

A thought came to me while I was watching my brother play a game as the Seahawks. The game was at Centurylink, one of the loudest environments in football. It was a crucial third down at midfield and Seattle was on defense, a situation that would prompt a crowd eruption in real life. However, the crowd volume was nothing extraordinary before or during that play.

When there is a situation like that in Seattle, the crowd should be so loud I should barely be able to hear the commentators. I know crowd volume was a "feature" last year, but (like player models) this "upgrade" needs to be upgraded.
Boston Celtics
Old 05-04-2014, 01:43 AM   #291
Rookie

sadly since the nfl has to approve everything in the game...i don't think they will let one stadium be louder than another...(jaguars owner got mad because in madden no one came to the jaguars games)...so i think all stadium crowds are pretty generic and similar...

if they could some how sort of justify the loudness as to how it reverberates through the stadium...like a dome for instance...during playoff time could increase the "loudness" of a stadium

Last edited by jcirelli; 05-04-2014 at 01:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2014, 10:10 AM   #292
MVP

forme95's Arena

I hope they fix the relocation of other teams. Im tired of doing a franchise and seeing the Rams move to places like Chicago. Chicago, really.

Here is another crazy idea..... If the Interception slider is really the Pass cvg slider, then LABEL it Pass Coverage and so forth. This guessing and trying to figure out what slider does what, how to do this and that to make the game play remotely CLOSE to realistic is getting really STUPID. Program the game the way you need to, and label the sliders as such.

Last edited by forme95; 05-04-2014 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:05 PM   #293
MVP

JKSportsGamer1984's Arena

Signature Running Animations are a must! True Step foot planting was a huge addition for Madden 25, but biggest issue with Madden is that all players feel and animate too similar. This causes the game to get repetitive & predictable. All players should not carry the ball the same way. For example, in real life Shady McCoy carries the ball wide & away from his body (unless in traffic) not close to his chest. Frank Gore bounces through holes & looks for the opening, etc...These things should reflect in Madden. Every RB should have their own set of signature animations. It's long overdue!
Old 05-05-2014, 08:23 PM   #294
MVP

Custom Camera please! Also, the overall scale of the game needs to be bigger. Everything feels so small in Madden. Look at games like MLB the Show & NBA 2K for example. Players seem properly proportioned in those games. Madden needs an overhaul in this department. Make us feel like we're on the field when playing & not watching it from a blimp. I know that we have the zoom cam option but my point is that the overall scale of the game is too small. Make the players & the field bigger!
Old 05-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #295
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Please give these guys some coats/pants appropriate to weather. I know NFL fans are a tough breed, but come on! This just looks idiotic.

This! Things like this kill the immersion factor. Come on EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 09:50 PM   #296
Rookie

Angry Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Hopefully on the next madden you can relocate every team. I just Wasted 3 hours trying to relocate every team that way I had a completely Fantasy league, But Nooooooo you're not aloud to relocate too most cities more than once! Stupid game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »