Home

Old 05-06-2014, 09:07 AM   #297
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

there are two features that would make this game a must buy for me.
1) Scouting mini-games. kinda like in ps2/xbox
-Eventually it would be nice to tie the results of the mini-games to the
draft stories. I like the Trey Wingo addition, but imagine him talking about pro-days and combine performances. (maybe i'm just brained washed by the two extra weeks before the draft)
2) Have coordinator hires bring their own scheme and playbook when hired.
-The best way to keep this feature from being just a change in the playbook would be for coordinators to have ratings. It would be like NCAA 14 but the boosts would be more situational rather than a permanent boost. So instead of getting a +3 strength across the board, it could be only at goal line stands if the coach has a good rating at goal line stands.
-This feature could naturally evolve into hiring position coaches to help you make players in your current roster, that you want to keep, fit your new scheme.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:06 PM   #298
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I simply want a game where it resembles NFL from not only the gameplay but atmosphere etc..

"Little things" would be nice but until we have a game built around solid fundamentals of football, where strategy is important and taking every player with 90+ speed isn't the go to coaching decision then what's the point.

I've seen nothing yet other than the typical EA "run around the issues" and introduce new fluff that adds zip to a game I'm looking for.

Player Lock cam I really like hearing about.. hopefully it's done right. Other than that I'm not even remotely hyped for Madden.... yet.

Holding out hope.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Old 05-09-2014, 09:51 PM   #299
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jerry Ricecake in the draft.
Also, make interceptions more common. When I play my friends and they are throwing the ball 50 times a game, all down the field, I should have 5 interceptions and not, I literally counted once, in a 6 minute quarter game, 34 dropped picks, legit picks. Albeit, many were by Carlos Rogers, which makes sense, but Eric Reid, Donte Whitner, Tramaine Brock and Chris Culliver aren't going to have the ball bounce of their hands or hit them in the chest that much. A few dropped picks are okay, but not 34. I'm not even talking about pass defenses, but horrible drops where they make a great read and the ball just hits them in the hands, face or chest.

Last edited by evanreyes; 05-09-2014 at 09:56 PM. Reason: New Idea
Old 05-11-2014, 02:59 AM   #300
Rookie

OVR: 0

Here is my top 10 for Madden 15.

1. Updated Presentation/Commentary/Player Models - This has been needed for years. Hopefully without NCAA Football, this can be something that gets a little bit more attention.

2. Full Coaching Staffs for Owner Mode - Ability to hire/fire and develop your coaching staffs. I would enjoy having to start out as a position coach and developing your players, while also building your coach into a rising coaching prospect. Also on that note have lower rated players that retire become assistant coaches.

3. Expanded and Fully Editable Draft Classes - Since we no longer have NCAA Football, I would like to see Fully Editable Draft Classes (i.e. NBA2K Series). In addition, I would like to see the draft classes include more players and an improved Draft in Owner Mode with the inclusion of compensatory picks.

4. Deeper Owner Mode Roster Customization - Better roster customization for Owner Mode. Have a WR that's just not cutting it? Try him out at CB or S. Once preseason is over, sign a Practice Squad. Along with this, Injury frequency should be fixed. We've seen countless times a team bitten by the injury bug and end up losing 10 or more players for the season. Playing Madden 25, I only had maybe 5 players total miss an entire season over the course of 25 Owner Mode seasons.

5. Connected Careers as a Player - When playing CC as a player, I would like to see new choices for a back story. The rookie back stories are fine, except one change I would like to see is having to play your senior season of college. If not possible, at least having to be able to play in the Senior Bowl would be a cool new twist as well as having to participate in the Combine/Pro Days. What I think would be even better is to add, in addition to current player, rookie or legend, would be to be able to create a player that's already a veteran NFL player and the back stories you could use could be a veteran that has never made an NFL team, a veteran that's trying to come back from a major injury, or a veteran that retired young and wants to give it one last shot.

6. Undrafted Free Agent Signing in Owner Mode - Adding on to the idea for Expanded Draft Classes, after the Draft in Owner Mode, I would love to be able to have a free agent bidding period for undrafted players. Undrafted players are a big thing in the NFL, and it would be cool to be able to find the next Wes Welker or Tony Romo in Madden.

7. Preseason Position Battles - Would love to see this back in Madden. Having two players at the same position that are close in rating (i.e. QB rated at 83 and QB2 rated at 82) fighting to win that starting job or having a battle for a key backup spot.

8. Dynamic Team Chemistry - This would be really awesome to see, because we know during the season, sometimes teammates don't get along. In addition to the Team Chemistry suffering sometimes due to issues within the team, I would like to see some sort of individual player/coach chemistry (i.e. QB and WR not on the same page leading to QB not trusting WR leading to WR bashing QB in the media or Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator having a difference in philosophy and leading to a rift between Head Coach and Defensive Players).

9. NFL Teambuilder Website - Think NCAA, but on a much bigger scale. If entering CC as a rookie and if it were possible to play a college season, being able to create a college team and importing them to be able to play as your custom team. Or creating a potential expansion team and being able to import them to either take the place of an existing team or having the potential to add up to 8 teams to the current NFL to make it a 40 team league.

10. New Roster/Depth Chart Positions - Something I would like to see is, instead of having your team's long snapper take up a roster spot at another position, having it become it's own position on the roster. In addition, I would like to see new positions added on the depth chart, such as Holder, Nickel, Dime, H-Back, Up Back, Gunner, Slot Receiver, Nose Tackle. Formation Specific Depth Charts (Spread, West Coast, 4-3, 3-4, etc.)
Old 05-11-2014, 08:37 AM   #301
Rookie

BucksFan5Covers's Arena

OVR: 2

Add more accessories! Just add shooting sleeves already! I don't see why they can't do that. Almost 10 people on every team use one. They just need to allow people to choose different sleeves options. Like in NCAA 14. You could have your player wear one long sleeve and one short etc. If EA doesn't add the web face masks for the revo speeds I will be highly disappointed. That is just me being a equipment freak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2014, 01:09 AM   #302
Rookie

DownTownMcHale's Arena

OVR: 3

Have a more in depth road to superstar (my player) whatever it's called 2k14's my player was so great with the cut scenes and scenarios, put the combine back in there more customization with the player idk just something that would make me want to play more.
Old 05-14-2014, 12:14 PM   #303
Rookie

kcchiefs1984's Arena

OVR: 1

Would love to have the ability to transfer save files to the next edition of the game (Madden 16 and so on), like the show has started to do. When the new game comes out, have the real life draft class be the first draft class available in game to incorporate the real rookies.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:36 PM   #304
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is what I came up with

I believe I can vouch for every die hard Madden fan when I say...

Signature moves/player personality - Players should be able to have their own running styles, moves, stances on both offense and defense. WRs should have the correct lead foot forward in stance (leftside right leg forward - rightside left leg forward) - Elite/top tier guys should have their personalities captured after making impact plays.

Full body/Facial scans - For all players especially the top rated guys 85+

Tattoos - Players themselves should push for this as well as the EA crew to the NFL/NFLPA

More equipment - Variety of new cleats, gloves, knee braces, mouthpieces, arm sleeves

-------------------------------------------------

Weather - The climate should effect the on field play whether it is too hot/humid(fatigue), rain(dropped passes/fumbles) snow(fumbles/traction) wind(passing)

Mini Camp - Bring back the training that once was implemtented in the game to boost attributes ourselves. 40yd Dash has to come back as well to test out all the speed guys.

-------------------------------------------------

Head Coach play calling to QB helmet - Bring back the realistic radio play calling for single player/online mode.

QB Huddle - Have the QB sound out the formation/plays from the huddle in single player/online mode.

Pep talk - In clutch or critical situations the Head Coach, QB, or leader on defense should be able to rally troops for a pep talk.

Last edited by shylo3716; 05-15-2014 at 12:55 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »