Home

Old 05-20-2014, 12:32 PM   #313
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

I've lurked on these forums for years, I rarely post but often read what's posted. Most of the time, what I feel has already been said but I think I know what I want.

Here's my wishlist:

I hope that EA starts a "new" Madden in the background. One cohesive game that is "future proofed" to the largest degree possible. What I mean by that is, from my uninformed perspective... Madden appears to be a mash-up of different systems/tools/etc that were never created with the next feature in mind. Often times, I'll read the interviews from the developers and they'll state how adding something broke something else, etc.

It'd start at the ground level, literally... A focus on the players because they are the game that we love. A physics based system that isn't held back the limitations of mo-cap. I'd like for us to be able to feel a difference in the field when the weather impacts it. I'd like to see weather tip the scales to either the offense or defense depending on the attributes of the team.

I'd like to see more emphasis put on the player modeling and their equipment. Jerseys being grabbed as a linemen holds on for dear life, so that his QB isn't decapitated. It'd be nice if the equipment on the players were a separate entity and reacted to the situations incurred.

A better representation of the field in general is a welcomed thought. We don't need more/better detailed camera men. But I'd like to see the unique wind dynamics of specific stadiums replicated. I'd like to see wind affect the trajectory of a pass. The ball itself needs to be react to what it's being subjected to. It should become water-logged (spelling) in harsh conditions and correctly swamped out as NFL rules dictate.

There's so much more that needs to be done to better replicate the chess match that is NFL football.

Just a thought, not really fleshed out. LOL See yall in a year or so.
Old 05-23-2014, 08:28 AM   #314
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

I just want them to give us NFL real football and make us feel like it's a good game because of it. Injuries should happen in practice and it need to b a real time everything. They say all new player profiles so u hope that means we will see them keep track of superbowls won and problems and the superbowl MVP when it's won in the superbowl. They should talk about the team that won the superbowl the next year as well as the MVP. So I hope they put the team each player is on in their stats so we one what that player has done with that team. Because as we knw players join other teams in their careers.I don't one y they took that out the game.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:48 AM   #315
Rookie

OVR: 0

We need Ray Lewis back on the intro.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2014, 11:40 PM   #316
Just started!

1. Improved Defensive Options and Controls
2. Ability to restructure contracts in CFM. Like the do in real life. theres go to be a way to make it a realistic feature
3. Ability to play pro bowl. Maybe in an online franchise mode with multiple users allow up to 11 on 11 so that we can control our guys who made it to the pro bowl
4. continue to make MUT a great feature.
Old 05-26-2014, 02:29 AM   #317
Just started!

I would like to see a season where special days such as Thanksgiving etc. etc. automatically are attributed to their special jerseys. Improved crowds, special stadium atmospheres, real coach voices, better drafting for franchise mode (ncaa + recruit stories), adding of actual faces and mashup faces for franchise recruits.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #318
MVP

OVR: 1

Top things I want:

Actual next gen graphics.
Better faces and player models.
Better menu system (Way too slow and can easily cause a freezing problem).
Bring back mini-camp! (Loved doing that every season).
Ability to turn on and off legends and retired players/coaches coming back.
Improved statistics (mainly turn down passing yards slightly and rushing yards a ton).
I wish the radio show would come back (I know a lot of people didn't like that, I personally did).
Double the scouting points you get to spend or turn down the cost (Or maybe give an option of small, medium, large).
Created teams (similar to NCAAs teambuilder. In fact, just use that functionality).
Old 05-28-2014, 07:07 AM   #319
Rookie

mk20051's Arena

OVR: 1

What I want...for Madden to shoot for NBA 2K14 graphics. I also want a Madden that will once and for all make me stop wishing for an NFL 2K game(even though that will never happen)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2014, 08:07 AM   #320
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

My Wishlist is back on page 26, but I have to again say something.

Yesterday Cowboys MLB, Sean Lee tore his ACL in practice. EA has to make the injury part of the whole year, that includes rehab. Factoring in complications from rehab & set-backs. Injuries are a huge part of the game. Losing the best player on your defense hurts.

Again, the possible injury to any of your players in Madden makes you Scout/Draft better. Also, makes you think when you put your roster together.

Lee injury, I just have a sickening feeling. smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »