Home

Old 06-04-2014, 03:46 AM   #329
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Allow us to come up with gameplans, especially on defense.
When a team comes out in 2x2 spread I want to play cover 2 and when a team comes out in 3x1 trips I want to play cover 5 or 3. Against 11 personnel I want to play cover 6. Allow me to adjust my defensive alignments per offensive set in a menu environment. Build a micro AI that allows a if this do that mechanic. This is how defense is played for real.

That is the biggest gripe of mine with madden and NCAA. Your defense doesn't match up and cover down correctly and with a micro AI mechanic and a user defined pre snap alignment from a pre game menu that can be fixed
Old 06-04-2014, 09:13 AM   #330
Banned

How about them just getting to the point where they do things that 2k8 does.

Have receivers run proper curl and out routes by actually breaking down before they cut.

How about putting QB mechanics into the game and not allowing me to ball out with every QB in the game. That means.changing throwing motions and what they do with their feet.

How about making bodies better proportioned I've seen some progress in Madden 25 (never played it but I've seen vids).

How about not allowing me to audible to whatever I want as quickly as you can in Madden.

How about having the center point out the Mike..

Allow me to actually utilize the whole playbook and take out the money plays.

No one should be able to run cover 2 throughout a whole game actually allow me to take advantage of a certain defenses weakness and have the players actually play proper defense and not get flat footed.

Man there's just sooo much we can talk about changing in this terrible franchise... They better pray 2k doesn't come back.

Last edited by Swade009; 06-04-2014 at 09:18 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:23 AM   #331
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
My Wishlist is back on page 26, but I have to again say something.

Yesterday Cowboys MLB, Sean Lee tore his ACL in practice. EA has to make the injury part of the whole year, that includes rehab. Factoring in complications from rehab & set-backs. Injuries are a huge part of the game. Losing the best player on your defense hurts.

Again, the possible injury to any of your players in Madden makes you Scout/Draft better. Also, makes you think when you put your roster together.

Lee injury, I just have a sickening feeling. smh
Actually losing a player on defense rarely hurts a team... It's more about how your team plays as a unit look at the broncos of last year without Von Miller they had a better record. Look at the Cowboys record without Sean Lee the Cowboys record is actually terrible when Sean Lee plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #332
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdandi1
My biggest gripe about this game has always been the generic feel it has.

When I play with a QB like Cam Newton, I want to feel like I'm playing with Cam Newton. I want to be able to avoid tacklers by doing back jukes and ducking and the whole sorts. When I play with a QB like Drew Brees, I want to be able to dissect a defense with ridiculous accuracy.

Basically, I feel like having a 75 WR is no different than having a 95 WR. There is no separation in ability. Players should have a unique feel along with their unique appearance.

Some QB's look too bulky (Kaep and Newton) and the players all feel the same regardless of sliders and difficulty.

The franchise mode is improved, but the FA signing logic needs to be redesigned. Too many times, I offer what the player is asking (if not more) and its usually declined.

Have the ability to view potential draftees at the combine, whether you're playing with them or what.
I absolutely agree. They really don't give you the manuverability in the pocket like your running qb's of today have. On top of that, when I play the computer and I am playing the Saints, I don't want to see them run the ball with Pierre Thomas all game. For starters, we all know they LOVE throwing the ball, and for two, they have 8 different running backs that they use.

Also to add on to this, despite Wes Welker having a great overall rating, he will never be lined up at the Z receiver and be used the same way Calvin Johnson is. Allow for the game to have roles for player like there is in real life. even though Wes Welker and Brandon Marshall may have the same rating, they play two different styles of football.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:32 PM   #333
Pro

OVR: 2

I wish that they would add practice squads and postion battles(again) for preseason.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:23 PM   #334
Rookie

OVR: 2

just saw von miller back down to 255 from 270 on rotoworld and it made me think about madden. i wish you could spend xp to gain/lose weight for players. guys are constantly cutting/gaining weight. i haven't played nba2k since 11 or something but i remember it had a gain weight/str package. it would be cool in madden to draft a 270 lb de whos slow but has high strength and have him gain like 15-20 to be a real 3-4 end or something.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:28 AM   #335
Rookie

I hope Madden 15 gets CBS/NFL Network/Fox/ESPN/NBC telemetry for the graphics. CBS makes the most sense because of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms, but they probably will use a generic "EA Sports Pregame and Halftime."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 09:12 AM   #336
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Now we knw that tatts r in thus years game they need to add a new injury system that is real time and matters. Bring back career-ending injuries and make the injuries real life type. Let us edit all players created coaches because we should b able to put oyr coaches on hats also. Just saying but they need to go with or create a new players award keeping tracking system like 2K has with their NBA game or something. Because we dnt knw who won a superbowl or the MVP of it along with the year it was won inless we keep track of it ourselves. I mean Madden doesnt have the team name in the players profile to see who all he has played for. Probowls dont record on players award history or anything. I hope this is address this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »