Home

Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #337
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Now we knw that tatts r in thus years game they need to add a new injury system that is real time and matters. Bring back career-ending injuries and make the injuries real life type. Let us edit all players created coaches because we should b able to put oyr coaches on hats also. Just saying but they need to go with or create a new players award keeping tracking system like 2K has with their NBA game or something. Because we dnt knw who won a superbowl or the MVP of it along with the year it was won inless we keep track of it ourselves. I mean Madden doesnt have the team name in the players profile to see who all he has played for. Probowls dont record on players award history or anything. I hope this is address this year.
I am tired of the anouncers still refering to players in the year 2019, as if it were the 2013 season. I don't want to hear about Joe Flacco being the reigning Super Bowl MVP year after year after year
Old 06-05-2014, 01:26 PM   #338
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
I am tired of the anouncers still refering to players in the year 2019, as if it were the 2013 season. I don't want to hear about Joe Flacco being the reigning Super Bowl MVP year after year after year
This is my mane thing as well i want to feel like i have a reason to b in the playoffs and the superbowl. Every player that has won or win a superbowl on any team it should record in there award history. It should read this when any award is won.
Superbowls 1 2014
Superbowl MVP's 1 2014
Probowls 2 along with the year and only show up when that type of award is won. Something like NBA2k has it very neat and not all togather.The along with real time injuries will give us reason to play multi season.

Last edited by cowboy_kmoney; 06-05-2014 at 01:29 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:53 PM   #339
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

DETAILS
So (some, probably very few) players get tattoos. That's a pretty nice detail. Now, let's detail some other important concepts.
Roster: 90-man from start of preseason, cut down to 53 at the end. Sign an 8-man practice squad after preseason, an activate 46 players. PUP list and all of that jazz. It's not gameplay, it's not animation, not even graphics.
Real-Time Visible Injuries: We don't need Kevin Ware status if someone breaks a leg or an arm. But is a player sprains their ankle, show them hobbling on the field when they feel it happen, and hit the ground. I'm tired of seeing players lay on their backs worming around. Players in the NFL don't do that, at least not the way Madden portrays it. It just looks weird.

QB Footwork and Fluency: Stepping up on the throw in the pocket, staying on their toes, not looking like a robot when it comes to arm motion. And some quarterbacks should have pitiful footwork compared to Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.
Player Wants: In NBA Live, players have their wants listed when it comes to FA. Whether it's money, a good coach, team success, etc. This should be added for dynamic connected franchise play.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #340
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Presentation/ Gameday Changes

Big Games
I don't like how big games don't feel like big games. The NFC Championship has the same look and feel of a week 3 matchup vs. an AFC team. The same with the Super Bowl. What are the differences between a regular game and a big a game?
Sideline- The sidelines are way more filled up. There is going to be a lot of 'big whigs', more sideline reporters, cameras, and security showing up for the must see games

Clutch Players- Legends are made in big games. What I mean by that is, some teams and players just know how to step it up in big games. The Patriots are famous for always finding a way to make it to at least the AFC Championship game, even if they are having a sub-par season. Either give the coach, or an individual player a perk for big games.

Choke artists- The opposite goes for my last point. There are some teams/ players/ coaches that are choke artists. Norv Turner, Matt Ryan, and of course Tony Romo always find a way to never make it in clutch situations or big games. Maybe have that player or coach have some reduction in a trait, until you, the user wins a few big games.

Pageantry- Every big game has the famous singer sing the national anthem, a fly over, fire works, the half time show.

Presentation

Pregame/ Postgame presentation- Maybe I am the only one here, but I am quilty of having my tv turned on two hours prior to the game just to hear Shannon Sharpe and crew disect the league and game. I also want to see a weekly wrap up show to let me what happened in the league. What were the scores, any injuries, standings, rankings, and possibly highlights. All of those things.

TV Stations- Let's treat a Monday Night and Sunday night game as such. I would like to see the same announcers (if possible) or the ESPN/ NFL Network/ NBC logo in the corner. Have Joe Buck and Troy Aikman do NFC games, and Phils Simms and Jim Nantz do AFC game.

Announcers - As opposed to recycling Jim Nantz and Phill Simms do every game, keep their same commentary and save some time, but also put in more than just two announcers to cover 14-16 games each week.

Player Profiles - Keep the player profiles updated with what happens in our dynasty. In 2019, Joe Flacco is still not the reigning superbowl MVP. I would like the accomplishments in my dynasty to be remembered and celebrated somewhat. When Andrew Luck wins an MVP, I want him to be recognized in that way. On top of that, talk about stats or records as well. Talk about their college days or awards.

Fans/ Atmosphere

Fan reaction time-When a player breaks a big run, fans go crazy the whole way to the end zone. They don't standup and clap, the staraight up lose it and start screaming at the top of their lungs. Madden needs to do a better job of capturing the fans reaction. Something like this is what I am talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngcvLJPjEoA

Home field advantage?- Everyone knows the story of the 12th man. However, when I play in Seattle in Madden 25, I feel like it is just another game. Their has to be something EA can do to make road games more difficult. And also make homefield advantage mean something.

Winning breeds winning atmosphere- If Peyton Manning gets injured, and the Broncos slide to a 3-13 record, the odds are, people aren't going to want to show up for games. I think it should be represented in the dynasty. Then tsay the next year comes around, the fans are going to regain interest.

Misc.

Weather - Have the weather mean something. In the snow, players can't run nearly as fast. Rain games, passing shouldn't be effective like it is in real life. Players also slip, fall, and tend to drop balls in those unideal weather conditions as well. I would also like to see fog get incorperated as well.

Sideline coaches/ players - I would like to see more coaches and trainer on the sideline. Also I am tired of seeing the players do everything in sych with each other. When JJ Watt talckles Ray Rice out of bounds, I would to see players like Torrey Smith move out of the way on. Also when a player is injured, I would like to see them on the sideline with a headset or in their normal clothes.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:59 PM   #341
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
DETAILS
So (some, probably very few) players get tattoos. That's a pretty nice detail. Now, let's detail some other important concepts.
Roster: 90-man from start of preseason, cut down to 53 at the end. Sign an 8-man practice squad after preseason, an activate 46 players. PUP list and all of that jazz. It's not gameplay, it's not animation, not even graphics.
Real-Time Visible Injuries: We don't need Kevin Ware status if someone breaks a leg or an arm. But is a player sprains their ankle, show them hobbling on the field wohen they feel it happen, and hit the ground. I'm tired of seeing players lay on their backs worming around. Players in the NFL don't do that, at least not the way Madden portrays it. It just looks weird.

QB Footwork and Fluency: Stepping up on the throw in the pocket, staying on their toes, not looking like a robot when it comes to arm motion. And some quarterbacks should have pitiful footwork compared to Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.
Player Wants: In NBA Live, players have their wants listed when it comes to FA. Whether it's money, a good coach, team success, etc. This should be added for dynamic connected franchise play.
This is what is badly needed real time injuries and make them matter along with career ending injuries because everybody is not AP of the Vikings. There should b a rating drop in toughness and injury rating to were that player will get hurt to much and will b look at by other teams as injury prone. He should b asked by team doctors to retire if he suffers to many injuries like RaSard Mendenhall. Injuries should matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 06:05 PM   #342
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
This is what is badly needed real time injuries and make them matter along with career ending injuries because everybody is not AP of the Vikings. There should b a rating drop in toughness and injury rating to were that player will get hurt to much and will b look at by other teams as injury prone. He should b asked by team doctors to retire if he suffers to many injuries like RaSard Mendenhall. Injuries should matter.
It simple really: If it happens in a game and in the NFL, it should be in game. To an extent.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:39 AM   #343
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swade009
Actually losing a player on defense rarely hurts a team... It's more about how your team plays as a unit look at the broncos of last year without Von Miller they had a better record. Look at the Cowboys record without Sean Lee the Cowboys record is actually terrible when Sean Lee plays.

Cowboys haven't been able to replace Lee when he has been out. Not saying you can't win games, but Lee is a special player. There is a drop off in talent with the next guy up (Justin Durant, DeVonte Holloman, Anthony Hitchens). Holloman & Hitchens have upside at the position.

My whole point was Injuries need to be year round like NFL HC 09! A player tears his ACL in the last game of the 2014 season, he'll be on the PUP the first 6 weeks of the 2015 season.
Players getting injured in practice. Heck, the fluke injuries when players get injured at home.

It places an emphasis on you having to Draft & sign the right players that fit the Offense & Defense you run.
You should not be able to sign a player off the street and put him in the starting line-up without out having his AWR level be down. He doesn't know the playbook. QB's need to get a feel for the Offense while working with the WR's, RB's & the QB/Center exchange.

Nagging injuries, Players that are injury prone, Players needing to workout prior to the game & your Medical staff letting you know if the player will be available to you before you set your 46 man Game Day roster.

In Madden 25 on PS4, EA is headed in the right direction. Replacing Aged Vets who left via FA or retired with young players, you can see the drop off in Talent/Production. It takes a year or two/three for a player to become really good/great. They just need to build on that.....with everything else & tie it all together.

Last edited by Step2001; 06-06-2014 at 06:58 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:22 PM   #344
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

QB footwork and mechanics is the number 1 thing needed in madden. We need proper foot planting and momentum shift in this area. And upper body rotation when scrambling opposite side of throwing arm. It is essential to making a realistic passing game and also making pass rush realistic. It will make staying in the pocket with non mobile qbs necessary. I hate to bring up the other game but All pro football 2k8 nailed this. The QB animations and diversity is a thing of beauty and makes you want to play with different qbs for their unique animations and abilities.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »