Home

Old 06-06-2014, 04:25 PM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
This is what is badly needed real time injuries and make them matter along with career ending injuries because everybody is not AP of the Vikings. There should b a rating drop in toughness and injury rating to were that player will get hurt to much and will b look at by other teams as injury prone. He should b asked by team doctors to retire if he suffers to many injuries like RaSard Mendenhall. Injuries should matter.

***sorry. Quoted the wrong post above.

QB footwork and mechanics is the number 1 thing needed in madden. We need proper foot planting and momentum shift in this area. And upper body rotation when scrambling opposite side of throwing arm. It is essential to making a realistic passing game and also making pass rush realistic. It will make staying in the pocket with non mobile qbs necessary. I hate to bring up the other game but All pro football 2k8 nailed this. The QB animations and diversity is a thing of beauty and makes you want to play with different qbs for their unique animations and abilities.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #346
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabeachboy19

QB footwork and mechanics is the number 1 thing needed in madden. We need proper foot planting and momentum shift in this area. And upper body rotation when scrambling opposite side of throwing arm. It is essential to making a realistic passing game and also making pass rush realistic. It will make staying in the pocket with non mobile qbs necessary. I hate to bring up the other game but All pro football 2k8 nailed this. The QB animations and diversity is a thing of beauty and makes you want to play with different qbs for their unique animations and abilities.
Remember that RG3 trailer from E3 2013 where he was scanning the field and all that. What ever happened to that? That's the type of QB footwork we need on next gen.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:58 PM   #347
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0

Note sure if this has been mentioned, but it would be cool if we can change prime time games during CFM once the flex week starts. What do you guys think?
Old 06-07-2014, 11:27 PM   #348
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7

This is a great post! These ideas and a few of mine are something I hope will be in the game. I'm going to do what I did with Madden 25 next-gen and try to enjoy the game whether it's good or not. I love the game of football and unfortunately this is all we have as a gamer.
Old 06-09-2014, 12:19 AM   #349
Rookie

un4gettable fire's Arena

Ok so most everything I can think of has been touched on but here are a few other things I'd like to see or things that annoy me.

Running out the clock - I would like to see a option to hit a button to run out the clock instead of sitting there waiting for the clock to run out on it's own

On a similar note, one of my biggest annoyances is if I'm on the road running out the clock and when I take a knee on 3rd down with 38 seconds left, the crowd goes nuts because it's a third down stop. Please, just stop this. Maybe show the fans pouring out the stadium instead.

Pro Bowl - One minor detail I'd like to add is if the Pro Bowl is brought back, don't give the teams generic NFC and AFC helmets (I'm not even going to acknowledge the horrible new Pro Bowl setup) but rather have the players wear their teams helmets like in real life. It would just be a nice little detail.

Otherwise, the main selling point for me will be custom draft classes that can be shared online.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:00 AM   #350
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabeachboy19

You r right as well but all of it should already be in the game because the other guys nailed it in CG so there shoukdnt be any more reasons for this to keep taking place and they have more tools to work with.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #351
Just started!

I think there should be an actually draft combine you can do with a player like madden 8 that would be really cool
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 11:56 AM   #352
Rookie

Pixx4Sixx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan43
I think there should be an actually draft combine you can do with a player like madden 8 that would be really cool
Love the idea of this. I've always thought the draft was bland/plain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »