Home

Old 06-12-2014, 08:32 PM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan43
I think there should be an actually draft combine you can do with a player like madden 8 that would be really cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixx4Sixx
Love the idea of this. I've always thought the draft was bland/plain.
It wouldn't really matter much now, since they threw away the official NCAA imports due to the lawsuit.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:03 AM   #354
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Create A Draft Class - Without being able to import from NCAA in the future (unless EA changes their minds about developing one) I would like to see the ability to create a draft class and upload it so it can be shared.
This needs to be in the game or I won't touch Madden. Those fake EA generated classes are so God-awful that it ruins the game for me. Among the issues with them are.....
-The same exact player appearing in multiple classes resulting in duplicate players in your franchise
-ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS NAMES. It would be ok if it was just a few players with names never heard of, but in Madden 25, it was every other player. Just fake, uncommon, exotic, made up names that are pure trash.
-Too many small school players.
-Players have jacked up equipment that make them look funny.
-Little to no undersized or oversized players at certain positions.

Madden needs to be just like NCAA when it comes to what you can edit. I would LOVE Madden if you could edit everything about a player at any time in the franchise. Like appearance, height, weight, age, ratings, equipment.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Old 06-16-2014, 01:44 PM   #355
MVP

OVR: 14

There needs to be gameplanning in this game. There is ZERO reason to not have the ability to set your gameplan weekly including:
-Formation SPECIFIC depthcharts.
--43 depth, 34 depth, sub package depth, special teams depth, etc.
-Player specific defensive assignments.
--There is no reason why in this game we can not place our shutdown corner to cover the opponents best receiver.
--Nor is there is any reason to not allow us to set a receiver to get double-teamed all game. Why can I not set for
--Gronkowski to get my best OLB(Via formation depth chart) with a Safety over top every play? Why can't I put
--Revis on Josh Gordan every down, no matter where he lines up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 05:45 PM   #356
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
Great ides, thescoop. Real-time presentation needs to be included next year. Cutscenes themselves are unbelievably dated and Madden's are no exception. Give us real-time celebrations, real-time substitutions, a "virtual director" like FIFA 14 that focuses in on past plays/big name players and seamless branching between plays that can either be watched or buttoned through without anything significant being lost. Madden lags behind nearly every sports title on the market in this department.

Tattoos won't be included unless the NFL/NFLPA signs off on it. Many issues and exclusions in Madden have to deal with licensing and the NFL's image/public relations. They won't allow any content that gives their product a black eye --- and given the NFL's reputation as the "no fun league" in recent years, it almost goes without saying that, yes, the NFL will get angry if something as simple as tattoos are included.

I think minor improvements need to be made with the crowd, especially with team jerseys. I think their models look good enough but there should be more tweaking/variation. Their AI also needs to improve from what I've seen. They don't all react dynamically to the play like their FIFA counterparts would.

Real-time sidelines need to be tuned up --- generic players with one body type aren't working. We should see lower-res (yet still detailed) models of the real players like NBA and APF2K8.

Also, here's one suggestion that I believe was shot down on current gen because of disc-space or coding issues: Tiered play-calling. Formation subs only do so much for me, especially since they seem to reset every game. Bring them back into the menu and let the user pick their personnel before their formation and play. It brings it more in tune with real-life playcalls. If need be, make it a third playcalling option next to Gameflow and Conventional.

Finally: EA should build upon features they already have. No sense removing a feature with potential prematurely instead of improving on it. The development team seems to have an idea that you "can't have one without the other" when you add new features or dramatically improve gameplay. It just doesn't make any sense.

I guess we'll have to see what they do about it.
I think everything on here is in Madden 15 right?

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 06-16-2014, 05:47 PM   #357
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
Great ides, thescoop. Real-time presentation needs to be included next year. Cutscenes themselves are unbelievably dated and Madden's are no exception. Give us real-time celebrations, real-time substitutions, a "virtual director" like FIFA 14 that focuses in on past plays/big name players and seamless branching between plays that can either be watched or buttoned through without anything significant being lost. Madden lags behind nearly every sports title on the market in this department.

Tattoos won't be included unless the NFL/NFLPA signs off on it. Many issues and exclusions in Madden have to deal with licensing and the NFL's image/public relations. They won't allow any content that gives their product a black eye --- and given the NFL's reputation as the "no fun league" in recent years, it almost goes without saying that, yes, the NFL will get angry if something as simple as tattoos are included.

I think minor improvements need to be made with the crowd, especially with team jerseys. I think their models look good enough but there should be more tweaking/variation. Their AI also needs to improve from what I've seen. They don't all react dynamically to the play like their FIFA counterparts would.

Real-time sidelines need to be tuned up --- generic players with one body type aren't working. We should see lower-res (yet still detailed) models of the real players like NBA and APF2K8.

Also, here's one suggestion that I believe was shot down on current gen because of disc-space or coding issues: Tiered play-calling. Formation subs only do so much for me, especially since they seem to reset every game. Bring them back into the menu and let the user pick their personnel before their formation and play. It brings it more in tune with real-life playcalls. If need be, make it a third playcalling option next to Gameflow and Conventional.

Finally: EA should build upon features they already have. No sense removing a feature with potential prematurely instead of improving on it. The development team seems to have an idea that you "can't have one without the other" when you add new features or dramatically improve gameplay. It just doesn't make any sense.

I guess we'll have to see what they do about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by un4gettable fire
Ok so most everything I can think of has been touched on but here are a few other things I'd like to see or things that annoy me.

Running out the clock - I would like to see a option to hit a button to run out the clock instead of sitting there waiting for the clock to run out on it's own

On a similar note, one of my biggest annoyances is if I'm on the road running out the clock and when I take a knee on 3rd down with 38 seconds left, the crowd goes nuts because it's a third down stop. Please, just stop this. Maybe show the fans pouring out the stadium instead.

Pro Bowl - One minor detail I'd like to add is if the Pro Bowl is brought back, don't give the teams generic NFC and AFC helmets (I'm not even going to acknowledge the horrible new Pro Bowl setup) but rather have the players wear their teams helmets like in real life. It would just be a nice little detail.

Otherwise, the main selling point for me will be custom draft classes that can be shared online.
Running ou the clock or "chew the clock" is in M15.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 06-17-2014, 12:49 AM   #358
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Does anyone know how seriously the developers take wishlist threads seriously?

Since a lot of folks are asking about new animations in many of the other threads, I'm wondering if each and everyone single person only posted "New animations, and signature animations motion captured by real football athletes" in the future Madden 16 wishlist threads, and absolutely nothing else, would that stir anything up in the development of Madden 16? Since there are over 350 post in this thread so far... what if ....

Wishlist Madden 16:

Post#1
"New animations, and signature animations motion captured by real football athletes"

Post#2
"New animations, and signature animations motion captured by real football athletes"

Post#3
Post #349

Post #350
etc. etc.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 06-18-2014, 12:20 AM   #359
Rookie

OVR: 2

I see plenty of fantastic ideas in this thread. Lets hope the developers are reading. I'm working on a list of my own that has some similar ideas, but hopefully I have some different ideas as well.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:15 AM   #360
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 wish list

I'll just hold off from posting my wish list until the Madden 16 wish list is posted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »