OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Fix the running and player movement running backs looking like linebackers

Speed backs looking like power backs man c'mon
Old 07-04-2014, 06:04 PM   #378
MVP

OVR: 28

Classic uniforms home and away. And bring back classic teams.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:46 PM   #379
Rookie

OVR: 0

EA already fulfilled one of my wishes in 15-at least supposedly, accuracy ratings actually mean something now, and I won't have Geno Smith going 25/25 on me.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:17 PM   #380
Rookie

I just want to see more strategy involved thats the most beautiful thing about football IMO.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:57 PM   #381
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Just another idea...
When it is December 26th and the NFL season is almot wrapped up, I would like to have the option to start a franchise off where the real NFL season is. Like say last year I want to play as my Chicago Bears, I would start right off at week 17 waiting to play the Packers for the division. All the stats and previous records would be up to date, and so would the rosters.

If you wanted to start your dynasty durring the Conference Championship week as the Houston Texans, then your dynasty would start as the 2014 offseason.

I don't know why, but it just bugs me when I start a new franchise in January, and I have to go through the weeks knowing that the simulated score does not reflect the real life score.

Ideally what I would like to see is:
Updated stats and scores on a week to week basis
Updated playoff and division rankings
Updated draft spots
Updated rosters- trades, overall up grades and down grades, and free agents

I think it would add a new dimmension to the game. Imagine trying to take over the Jaguars in week 8 and trying to get them into the playoffs? But like I said, it is just an idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2014, 02:21 AM   #382
Rookie

Reejer's Arena

OVR: 1

Is it too early for a Madden 16 wish list? Because from all I have heard CC hasn't touched the following:

One thing that I would like to see, that has been left out so far is the Practice Squad. I remember when Josh Looman came back on board that they were promising that the next year that it would be in the game. Years have passed and each year they said that it didn't make the cut, but they would tell us to wait until the next year. Now it has completely dropped out of the conversation.

I think that it would be a great addition to the Draft experience to make a player that dropped completely out of the Draft and gets signed as an UDFA (like Brett Smith). As a UDFA you need to prove yourself in the Rookie Minicamp, or fail and have to impress other teams in workout sessions etc. (like Brett Smith). Then if you make it after the cut-down dates, you have to battle your way off of the Practice Squad, and onto the active roster, then fight for playing time until the guys in front of you start to suck, get injured, or until you have proven to be a better starter than a clipboard jockey. And even after you become the starter, you need to show that you are good enough to stay there in practices, on Sunday, and interviews and off the field situations.

Because in the NFL you have to outwork, outperform and outlast the other folks on the roster, or you will be bagging groceries the next Sunday. So I guess what I want to see is an immersive storyline based off of on/off the field decisions. Not just play a game, look at the fake tweets, play a game, look at the fake tweets, win the Super Bowl, look at the fake tweets.

I can see it now: Madden 16, Outwork, Outperform, and Outlast; from College to Canton.
Here's for hoping
Old 07-11-2014, 11:24 AM   #383
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

A couple things I have noticed (this is on my 360 mind you, but I have a feeling it is the same on PS4/XB1) is that when in the trade screen you can't see the ratings of the players in question.

Also, I was just asked a media question about re-signing a veteran player and whether I knew if we would sign him or not... The problem is I have NO IDEA who they are talking about! lol... It reminded me of one of those broken questions on the SAT/ACT back in the day.

I realize this is beyond too late to post for M15, but oh well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg downsized_0711140812.jpg (39.4 KB, 61 views)
Old 07-12-2014, 04:54 PM   #384
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Hopefully there will be a way to avoid cheesers this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »