Old 11-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #57
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Not exactly.
Oh really? How come we aren't seeing tattoos then?

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 11-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

Whats old is new again:

These wish list ideas go along with my last wish list post for Madden 15:

Custom Playbooks: Why not bring back custom plays, with the custom play art, at least for offline play, unranked games online, and in CCM as an option.

Custom plays on both offense and defense weren't only fun to use in game with a book full of crazy plays, but it was fun just using it in test mode while making up new plays. Not in a Madden game since the PS2 generation, the ideas could be endless given the kind of trick plays teams run now. And I want all the tricks in, 4WR shotgun flea flicker; make it possible.

Fan Cut Scenes: this was already a feature in past Madden games, and well done by NFL2k, instead of just seeing the same cut scenes with players on the sidelines, why not add fan cut scenes back into the mix?

Pregame, Halftime, Post Game Show: Done on NCAA in the past, done on NFL2k4 and 2k5, partly done on Madden 13 with the announcers kicking off the game, we need a pregame show, or crew, also a real halftime highlights show, not done with a real person, but in game cgi person. Maybe use NFL Network, or ESPN for the halftime show. And a post game show is needed again with full in game cgi characters. Madden already tries post game interviews, why not add an actual host with full voice over like NBA2k14?

Return of the Superstar Mode: Just take a simple look at what NBA2k14 is doing with MYplayer mode, its about time Madden does the same, with full on cut scenes, voice overs, storylines, and a legit system of practice and training that replicates how most rookies go from the draft combine to a NFL rookie to becoming a full time starter.

First Person Football: NFL2k4 tried first person football, it wasn't bad or great. The weakness of first person football then was the graphics weren't good, there wasn't enough player voices, and controls were no where as good as they are now. Fast forward 10 years and player voice overs on the field is possible, graphics are great, faces already come to life in Madden 25 next gen, controls are better then ever, its almost a win win try.

Newspapers & EA Sports Radio Show: The newspaper feature was used for many years on both Madden and NCAA, but now it would make for a great extra feature in CCM, even today I think most fans still look for there local and state newspapers just to see the headlines from their teams games, or even use website headlines instead. Another underrated feature Madden had, far ahead of its time was the EA Sports Radio show, with player call in's, given that now many more players could call in along with coaches and "fans". It could be great for CCM, also maybe have future draft class players call in, or shows on the up coming draft. Options would be endless given what next gen can do compared to what EA Sports Radio did on the PS2. Besides weekly updates that could add new calls. Just another thing that could make CCM so much better.

Must Have Practice Mode!: A full offline like practice mode for CCM with online play between league members, its so lame having to pratice only against the CPU. Also please add full game scrimmages for online CCM's!!

Old 11-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

Some great suggestions in this thread for sure!

Since I didn't see it mentioned, I would like to see the following added to Connected Careers:

1) Give the commish the ability to reverse outcomes of games/award winners similar to how it is done in the 2K series. (Not comparing 2k to EA by any means just found this feature handy)

2)Now that the PS4 allows games to be resumed after exiting mid game, I would like to see automatic losses given to anyone who physically selects to exit the game in the middle of play. This way no one is able to retry a game 3 times to ensure a win against the CPU.

Now really only one or the other of these options would be necessary I suppose since they effectively do the same thing, just would like to see it implemented.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #60
Pro

I actually liked the radio show. They should bring that back and update it dynamically throughout the season.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:05 PM   #61
Pro

They had tattoos in Madden 04. The NBA allows tattoos. Is there any proof that the NFL won't allow Madden to put tattoos in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #62

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Didn't want to quote your whole post/list Lynkraid, but other than the first person football I love the list. The only issue I see is everything you listed seems to have a NFL 2K picture attached. I am starting to think that is why we aren't getting the Presentation (pregame, halftime, studio update, weekly recap shows) is because 2K did it so well and EA is having trouble swallowing their pride and using them as a template.

Hopefully with the Next Gen EA starts to add those presentation details we have been wishing for.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 11-20-2013, 02:21 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
2)Now that the PS4 allows games to be resumed after exiting mid game, I would like to see automatic losses given to anyone who physically selects to exit the game in the middle of play. This way no one is able to retry a game 3 times to ensure a win against the CPU.
I didn't think of this, but I too love how games automatically save.

To go further with that, I'd like to see for CCM online games to have different points during the game where it saves automatically, so like for instance if I'm the Lions playing the Jets in a online franchise league game, and I get disconnected with 3 minutes left in the 3rd qtr of a 21-17 game, then me and that person can resume the game with either 4 minutes or 3 minutes left in the 3rd qtr at 21-17, instead of having to replay the whole game again. So for like every 1 minute of a online franchise game have it auto save.

Nothing worse in Madden then playing a online franchise game, having a big game from your QB or HB and the game either has a error or a disconnect.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:52 AM   #64
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

* We need pile ups & gang tackling back.
Pile ups along with The improved line play can give us some nice goaline stances
*Fight for the fumble and Vision Cone
*Bring Weapons back -Peyton Manning Smarts vs Ed Reed Smarts added strategy into the game
*improved graphics for next gen
-Body Proportions like 2k NG
-improved skin textures /cloth textures & physics
-Various player models
-Add more reporters,etc... to the sidelines
-Go away from the cartoon look to a more realistic art direction
*Signature style
It's time to differentiate Reggie Bush/McCoy from Ray Rice/Frank Gore
*Make ratings matter
Top Receivers should be able to get open way easier than the bottom receivers and Top QB's should be able to make certain throws that lower rated QB's can't...Darren Sproles shouldn't be like Reggie Bush just because of speed and Nick Foles shouldn't be like Peyton Manning
*Player Style along with Coaching style should be a big focus
*Overhaul presentation -New overlays, sideline reporters actually shown,Halftime highlights, post game highlights,player of the game interviews,Living Worlds 2.0,etc...Give us various sequences also
*User defined Camera
*Overhaul animations make them more realistic and smoother
-Wr/Db jostling, Bump & Run coverage and Various defensive deflection animations
-Signature Qb throwing and Player Running Styles
-True Step 2.0
Make the footwork ratings matter & acceleration and Agility should play big roles
Make every one on the field use it at all times
*Improved A.I. Play calling and on field intelligence

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »