Home

Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen First Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen First Impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #73
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen First Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
You know everyone is really tired of your attitude here. No where in that thread did I add anything condescending. I simply stated that people have different ideas on it and you assumed what I meant. You do this in every thread and quite honestly, a lot of folks grow really tired of your bit. You did the same thing earlier with the "agenda" accusations. It's the people like you that turn things toxic here when they don't need to be. This was a fine discussion until you contaminated the thread, and just so you know, A LOT of guys have this opinion of you. If you have nothing nice or respectful to say, which you rarely do, then simply ignore. I don't agree with your assessment, but I don't have an issue with you expressing your opinion. Yet you immediately attack because clearly I don't share your definition of what's considered realistic. This is a discussion board that is meant to have discussion and opinions. There is no need for attitude like yours and assumptions that simply aren't true.
There was no attack on you. What "attack"? IF you or others don't like my posts. ignore me or don't read them. It's that easy.

You certainly were condescending. Take some of your own advice. Still looking for that RB warping.

If the agenda chasers don't like me, so be it. I am fine with that.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:47 PM   #74

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
You know everyone is really tired of your attitude here. No where in that thread did I add anything condescending.
Yes you did. It was condescending when you pretended to be coy by saying that some people have different expectations.

No need to try and patronize us. We all understand the underlying point of that statement.

And as to your other point, I've seen a lot more reported posts about you so I'm not buying the whole "everyone is getting tired of" line.

It's time to drop it and move on.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:22 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do you install a game??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #76
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
I bought a ps4. I haven't received it yet bought it from ebay for $350. I preordered killzone shadow fall. After receiving the game from amazon. They had a deal buy one game get one free. So I ordered madden 25 and call of duty ghost.

anyway, this is the only reason I picked madden up. I count it as the free game. I also got killzone for $30 after trading in 2 madden games.

I'm not expecting much from this game. I did play the demo on my xbox 360 and I liked the game for the most part. If they will just tighten up the defense, I think it will be a playable game. I know the graphics won't be much of an upgrade, but would be nice to see in 1080p. I think what most people get mad at ea about is they stretch the truth. This is probably just a ported game from previous gen. But I'm ok with that.
I know ea's track record. If they improve the defense, I will be a happy camper.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:01 AM   #77
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Because "Mr.Ryan Moody" is a loooong time known Madden troll ever since NFL2k bit the dust..that is why. Maybe some of you guys do not know Mr.Moody very well (I do, look at my join date to the left under my nic) but he is one of the best madden trolls around..trust me!

Not saying people should'nt criticize madden..i have and will when i see lackluster improvements,etc but there is a big difference from those of us that are honest and unbiased trying to help give input to improve the game vs those that are just out to make madden look as bad as possible because of personal bitterness...A stealth troll, Ryan Moody is! There was a legitimate reason why he was banned from OS Forums many moons ago.. Not sure if he made a new account here to troll some more but i could careless. I just wanted to warn some of you greener fellow OSers that he was once and still is from what i can see ..a notorious madden troll but he has crafted his expertise to a more elegant type of troller that make it seem he is legit, which he is not. Take what Moody says as a grain of salt.

That said...Madden on next gen IS INDEED A BETTER PLAYING GAME OF FOOTBALL. Is it "THAT" great NFL football game we all have been longing for? Far from it..but it is still better than any current gen madden imho and has made some decent improvements. I personally did not have to pay for Madden on PS4. I bought it at Target with their Buy 2 PS4 Games, Get 1 Free...so i bought Killzone, NBA2k14 and picked Madden as my free game of choice. I feel its a fun game of football thus far. The AI logic is noticeably smarter and the running game is a blast now with true step...it still needs a lot of work but it is FINALLY a decent game of football to play. Honestly!

PS: This is coming from a long time NFL2k fan...while i still wish that game was still being developed..i have moved on and accepted the fact it is no more. I really did not enjoy previous maddens much but this new Madden on next gen consoles is a much more solid game...again i am not 100% satisified but i will be honest..it is an improvement for sure. Is it worth 60 dollars? Hard to say but it is worth owning if you want a decent game of football that looks a lot better than current gen...to me that makes it worth owning because its a smarter playing game and looks noticeably better than the washed out dated current gen madden...Oh yeah the lighting is remarkable imho and the graphics are super clean compared to current gen. It's a decent game..it is what it is...lets hope Tiburon will make Madden 26 even better..they now have a very solid foundation for a great game.
It truly doesn't matter how long any of us have been around on OS, youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. What Moody pointed out was clear evidence that there are some major, unforgivable flaws within Madden 25 on PS4. That is no different than last generation consoles.

People are entitled to their opinions. No need to be immature and call dude a troll. I was a major NFL 2k5 fan back in the day; still played the game last year on XBox 360. However, it is time to move on from that game, but to what can we move on to? Let's face it, the game is still broken and the evidence is out for the us "the jury" to see.

Please do OperationSports and do try to snuff out constructive criticism. This is not to get in a battle with you, but everyone here has an opinion and they should all be respected if they are not foul, crude, lude, and dirty.

Game on!
Old 11-17-2013, 10:41 AM   #78
MVP

Game is fun, if anyone is actually harping on some legacy issues that really are not relevant to this game, then go and try the game out for yourselves.

Im not worried about colors, jersey's, warping (very little if it is some), players face mask and all that materialistic stuff. The devs have damn near nailed what madden should have been and it shows greatly.

I am very positive they can iron out the kinks as far as whats left of legacy issues and there isnt many.

Game is fun, this is what we have all wanted to see and hear for over a decade and its finally happening and maybe some are to jaded to even realize it or just dont trust EA. Trust the positive feedback, its contagious right now and its warranted!
Old 11-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #79
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by truesimgamer
It truly doesn't matter how long any of us have been around on OS, youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. What Moody pointed out was clear evidence that there are some major, unforgivable flaws within Madden 25 on PS4. That is no different than last generation consoles.

People are entitled to their opinions. No need to be immature and call dude a troll. I was a major NFL 2k5 fan back in the day; still played the game last year on XBox 360. However, it is time to move on from that game, but to what can we move on to? Let's face it, the game is still broken and the evidence is out for the us "the jury" to see.

Please do OperationSports and do try to snuff out constructive criticism. This is not to get in a battle with you, but everyone here has an opinion and they should all be respected if they are not foul, crude, lude, and dirty.

Game on!
So how much time have you spent with this version? Enough to call it broken?
Old 11-17-2013, 10:46 AM   #80
MVP

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Can anyone view this, I was trying to upload it elsewhere but it does it to facebook on its own for now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »