Home

Heres all the relocation cities Unis

This is a discussion on Heres all the relocation cities Unis within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Heres all the relocation cities Unis

This is a link to what all of the relocation teams uni's look like in each city..

http://youtu.be/IA6UnNKsvuE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 09:12 AM   #2
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Heres all the relocation cities Unis

Thanks for the vid. Those uniforms and names are horrible for the most part though. Seriously, the LA All-Stars or Dreams?

I like the fact that they added relocation back but I don't understand why they'd limit the uniform possibilities like that. Only 3 different types of uniforms and no customization for the color pallete or control over what parts of the uniform are which color? I'm not even going to mention Teambuilder because that would require some extra work to integrate but they seriously have hundreds of uniform templates in NCAA that they could have just imported for Madden.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 11-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

I have a few questions about relocation.

1) Do the announcers say your full team name?

2) What about when you draft? What does Shefter or Wingo say? And what about the Twitter feed--do they reference your team name too?

3) And lastly, when you first start a franchise with a team, are you able to know *before* you pick the team how soon you can move the franchise?
Old 11-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
I have a few questions about relocation.

1) Do the announcers say your full team name?

2) What about when you draft? What does Shefter or Wingo say? And what about the Twitter feed--do they reference your team name too?

3) And lastly, when you first start a franchise with a team, are you able to know *before* you pick the team how soon you can move the franchise?
1. yes the say the full name unless you relocate a team and keep the team name.. Then they'll say the previous team name.. IE: if I relocated the Jags to LA, the announcers would still call them the kacksonville jags and even the endzone would have jacksonville in it.

2. Yes if you relocate and change the team theyll say the new teams name even the announcers do it when you play.

3. Yes you can move a team in your 1st year and itll take affect the following year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »