Home

CCM Questions

This is a discussion on CCM Questions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
CCM Questions

So I'm still waiting on my internet service provider to figure out how to allow ps4s to connect online.. So i'm holding off on diving into my CCM too much. I've started to tinker around though with a throwaway CCM, and I have some questions.

1. Are there any drawbacks of being only the owner in CCM? Can I make an owner and coach?

2. I'm interested in relocating a team. If I relocate say the Jags to LA, can I still be the Jags and keep the unis, or do I have to take one of the 3 preset team looks? Do the preset teams have generic uniforms?

3. Also on the uni notice, how do I select the opposing teams uniforms? On 360 you needed a second remote, but I don't have one yet for my PS4. If I controlled all 32 teams would I be able to select the opposing uniforms? But I only want to manage one uniform.

4. Also, last one, if I relocate a team to Houston to become the Oilers can I use the classic Oilers logo, or jerseys?

5. Can I use a custom playbook in CCM? This wasn't in last years game on the 360. I'd like to be able to make my own gameflow.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: CCM Questions

Questions too. Thinking about starting an online ccm with fantasy draft.

-does scheme still matter in player ratings and who is available on your draft board?

-which ratings are correct? The ratings during the week due to scheme or the in game ratings which seem to revert back to current ovr where scheme doesn't matter.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #3
Banned

1. no

2. Yes you can keep the Jags uni's but theres two set backs to relocating...
the 1st being for instance if you relocate the rams, when you score a TD theyll still call you the St. Louis Rams (go figure)
and if you pick new uni's then all the socks remain the same height. Meaning if you like your socks tucked, or high or something like that. It'll just remain standard. Another bad about CCM is the teams who have retractable roofs, well theyre never open even when its a perfect day out..

3. Youll need another controller

4. Yes ( I thought you said this would be the last question lol)

5. I believe you can, I did on the 360 version....

(NOW TO THE OTHER POST)

Yes scheme still matters and it affects the overall player rating. What i do is draft the players I want, select my starters. Then go into scheme and change the scheme on each postion that fits my player....
Old 11-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Could I pipe up with a few more husani?

Auto-subs, are they working correctly?

Do formation subs stick over more than one game?

Can you change playbooks after 1 or 2 seasons?

Has the 'war in the trenches' improved the LE being 1000x better than the RE at shedding blocks regardless of rating?
Old 11-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikitim
Could I pipe up with a few more husani?

Auto-subs, are they working correctly?

Do formation subs stick over more than one game?

Can you change playbooks after 1 or 2 seasons?

Has the 'war in the trenches' improved the LE being 1000x better than the RE at shedding blocks regardless of rating?
Yes the formation subs has worked for me so far. Although I do my formation subs in game rather than pre-game.
Yes you can change the playbook every week if youd like, its goes along with the scheme. For instance if you have a QB who is a pocket passer who is balanced and runs a balanced offense and he gets hurt.
Now lets say your back up is a scrambler and prefers the west coast offense. You can go into your scheme and change it up for your back up QB so he will do better.

The war in the trenches is great you can see the holes opening up and its never really the same on each play. The new running game is A1.. no more of running with the turbo button. Sometimes you have to be patient follow your blockers wait for holes to open and explode through at the right time.

The defense AI is much improved. no more of the curl route glitch thatll get intercepted really fast.

I love the game its the little things that annoy me. Like it being cold weather and I cant see the players breath. Or even in the snow you can see the foot prints but when someone is tackled or slides in the snow you should see a body or slide print in the snow too. Fans wearing shorts and tshirts in the cold. It makes it look generic...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #6
Banned

Thx. If I change scheme after the fact will it bump them up to the latest roster update ovr? Below or better?
Old 11-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azsportsfan24
Thx. If I change scheme after the fact will it bump them up to the latest roster update ovr? Below or better?
Im not understanding the question?
Old 11-22-2013, 12:42 AM   #8
Rookie

breakinggood's Arena

customs dont work in ccm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »