Home

Coach glass not working Xbox one?

This is a discussion on Coach glass not working Xbox one? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2013, 10:54 AM   #9
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Coach glass not working Xbox one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
It is a program you download to your smartphone, Ipad or Windows 8 computer, and then you run the program from one of those devices. when you run the program on one of your devices you will be prompted to enter your xbox one's email address and password and then it shows your xbox one home page; you select on the game you are playing, and then you select "companion" and it brings you to your game once the game is started - if you do not have a game started it pauses at it front page which shows a picture of adrian peterson.

Also, when the smartglass loads up your madden game will pause and bring up a screen asking you to pick the user profile you are connecting to..Just select the profile your playing with, which should be selected by default, and it connects..
That is what it does. Then when you click to open to Companion app though it's just giving the an ad for the game. It says "Enter A Game On Your Console". Of course, I'm playing Madden as it says this.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #10
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
That is what it does. Then when you click to open to Companion app though it's just giving the an ad for the game. It says "Enter A Game On Your Console". Of course, I'm playing Madden as it says this.
Do you have the "Xbox One" version of SmartGlass installed on your secondary device? Other than that I am still trying to locate a guide on how to setup and troubleshoot the CoachGlass feature.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #11
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Following is a link that provides fixes for SmartGlass issues; hope it helps...

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-o...mobile-devices
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #12
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

I installed the Xbox One Smartglass on both my iPhone and Windows 8 computer. Both times I was able to connect to my Xbox One and then a screen popped up on my Xbox One (while playing Madden) to connect as myself. Then I would launch the companion app on Smart Glass and it would simply go to the Ad for Coach Glass with a Trailer and some words that said to Insert game or whatever.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #13
Rookie

swaggedout's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
I installed the Xbox One Smartglass on both my iPhone and Windows 8 computer. Both times I was able to connect to my Xbox One and then a screen popped up on my Xbox One (while playing Madden) to connect as myself. Then I would launch the companion app on Smart Glass and it would simply go to the Ad for Coach Glass with a Trailer and some words that said to Insert game or whatever.
Same here. I have smart glass on both my samsung phone and tablet. I can control my apps, dashboard, tv, etc. I popped in Madden and both my devices picked it up. Ok here we go. Select Madden, it loads, ask me to start companion, I select it. It shows a pic of AP and a video, thats it. What gives
Old 11-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #14
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll add to those who can get smartglass to work, but coachglass does not. I just see a picture of AP and an intro video. I guess glitches are to be expected, hope they get it fixed soon.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:14 AM   #15
Rookie

I have gotten it to work on my ipad and it does add something to the game as it will show tendencies. Also helps u pick plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2013, 02:56 AM   #16
Rookie

swaggedout's Arena

OVR: 2

Finally got it to work. After restarting both my tablet and xbox. Opened up the app and selected it. I then pressed where it says companion. At this point it brings to the screen that has a video and pic of AP. All of a sudden it popped up. I guess once you install the app, you must restart your device and Xbox. I can now use either my tablet or cellphone

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »