Home

Coach glass not working Xbox one?

This is a discussion on Coach glass not working Xbox one? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Coach glass not working Xbox one?

Anyone able to get coach glass to work for Xbox one? Every time I go to it just brings me to a coach glass advertisement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #2
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Re: Coach glass not working Xbox one?

Did you download the Xbox One SmartGlass app to the device you want to run it from? Which is either a PC with windows 8, Smart phone or ipad I believe...

From there I just ran the app, from my PC in this case, and entered in my microsoft account email and password, which is the same email and password you used to sign up in your xbox one....
Old 11-22-2013, 11:20 PM   #3
Rookie

Yeah I downloaded it to the iPad
Old 11-22-2013, 11:31 PM   #4
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmart2769
Yeah I downloaded it to the iPad
Hmmm...I am at a loss...I'll google and if I find something good I'll post it..
Old 11-23-2013, 01:48 AM   #5
Rookie

spacedog's Arena

Not working for me either, it sometimes shows the CoachGlass thing for a split second then shows the ad. Btw does anyone else with an X1 controller notice if you look at the top of the controller (near the sync button on the top) there are two blinking red lights? I don't know what that means lol

Edit - just realized the red lights appear when the controller lights weren't pointed toward the Kinect, probably signifying that it isn't being seen by it. Doesn't mess with anything though. Also if Kinect is off the lights stop blinking.

Alright as you were lol

Last edited by spacedog; 11-23-2013 at 01:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 01:57 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 28

So does the coach glass app come out when you load up Madden? I don't understand
Old 11-23-2013, 02:21 AM   #7
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
So does the coach glass app come out when you load up Madden? I don't understand
It is a program you download to your smartphone, Ipad or Windows 8 computer, and then you run the program from one of those devices. when you run the program on one of your devices you will be prompted to enter your xbox one's email address and password and then it shows your xbox one home page; you select on the game you are playing, and then you select "companion" and it brings you to your game once the game is started - if you do not have a game started it pauses at it front page which shows a picture of adrian peterson.

Also, when the smartglass loads up your madden game will pause and bring up a screen asking you to pick the user profile you are connecting to..Just select the profile your playing with, which should be selected by default, and it connects..

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 11-23-2013 at 02:25 AM.
Old 11-23-2013, 02:45 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
It is a program you download to your smartphone, Ipad or Windows 8 computer, and then you run the program from one of those devices. when you run the program on one of your devices you will be prompted to enter your xbox one's email address and password and then it shows your xbox one home page; you select on the game you are playing, and then you select "companion" and it brings you to your game once the game is started - if you do not have a game started it pauses at it front page which shows a picture of adrian peterson.

Also, when the smartglass loads up your madden game will pause and bring up a screen asking you to pick the user profile you are connecting to..Just select the profile your playing with, which should be selected by default, and it connects..
Yep - I'm fully aware of smartglass, but I wasn't sure how XB1 integrated the games with it. I thought coach glass was a separate app and I didn't realize it runs inside of smartglass as a companion. I'm an idiot.

Thanks anyway

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »