Home

PS4 Madden 25 Vita Remote Play thread

This is a discussion on PS4 Madden 25 Vita Remote Play thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2013, 05:22 PM   #17
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: PS4 Madden 25 Vita Remote Play thread

I LOVE THE VITA REMOTE PLAY! What I like most is, my wife cant hassle me when I want to play the PS4. Shes always fussing about me being in the bedroom when shes in the living room watching some reality show that I hate. Therefore I quit most of my gaming....but NOW with the Vita, I sit right beside her and get my Madden on and there isnt a thing she can say....WHOO HOO!
Old 12-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #18
Rookie

testudoaubreii's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
I LOVE THE VITA REMOTE PLAY! What I like most is, my wife cant hassle me when I want to play the PS4. Shes always fussing about me being in the bedroom when shes in the living room watching some reality show that I hate. Therefore I quit most of my gaming....but NOW with the Vita, I sit right beside her and get my Madden on and there isnt a thing she can say....WHOO HOO!
lol! This is actually why I got the Vita. My wife and I only have like 2 shows that we can watch together and all of the rest of the stuff she watches are reality shows...god, they make my brain hurt. However, now I have the PS4 hooked up in the room, so now I go in there to play. I like being out in the living room with her, though, because even though we are doing separate things, it still seems like we are spending time together lol.

It is pretty tough, for me at least, to get the hang of the Vita. As I stated in my previous post, I am really torn on whether or not to keep it.

Last edited by testudoaubreii; 12-06-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: stupid grammar
Old 12-06-2013, 07:59 PM   #19
Pro

Herschie's Arena

Quote:
My wife too! She's always watching some dumb show like "Mob Wives", or some horrible vampire show. Inspired me to get a two bedroom and make one of the bedrooms into my VGR (Video Game Room).

Of course this won't help the situation with that stupid chihuahua of hers.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #20
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Can anyone break down the differences in controls. I've been struggling with it a bit. Or is there a reference guide somewhere I missed?
Old 12-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #21
Rookie

testudoaubreii's Arena

I gave up. I returned my Vita today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #22
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by testudoaubreii
I gave up. I returned my Vita today.
Your wife will hate you! lol, sorry pal. But hey, whatever floats your boat. I've acyually gotten pretty good with it. What I've been doing is using my middle fingers for the R2 and L2 touchpad buttons on the back. If you would have gotten used to it, You can also use the Vita as a second controller. My controller died the other day and I really didnt feel like siting that close to the TV. I popped the Vita up to just use Remote Play and I didnt even know that the screen on my TV was still usable(Unlike the PS3) So I just laid back on the bed and used the Vita as a remote.

And heres what was even greater. Our bedroom TV is sitting on the tall dresser, which is my wifes dresser. Every time she needs to get clothes out, it for some reason is always when I'm gaming. So the other day when I used my Vita as a remote, guess what she decides to do? Take a shower and stand in front of the dresser looking for clothes. Really, everytime Im gaming? But Guess what? Since I was on my Vita, it didnt even matter. I just smiled and looked down at my Vita/Remote and kept on gaming...Love my Vita
Old 12-08-2013, 12:39 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
And heres what was even greater...Every time she needs to take a shower and stand in front of the dresser looking for clothes. Really, everytime Im gaming? But Guess what?
Wow this is hilarious! You gave me a great laugh with this one. So let me make sure I have this straight...Your wife is standing in front of you WITHOUT clothes, and I'm sure she smells and looks great, and you kept looking at the Vita? LOL!
Old 12-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #24
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikskillz
Wow this is hilarious! You gave me a great laugh with this one. So let me make sure I have this straight...Your wife is standing in front of you WITHOUT clothes, and I'm sure she smells and looks great, and you kept looking at the Vita? LOL!
Nah, but I was sure someone would say something about that. She never undresses or dress in front of me. She always has a towel or robe on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »