Home

One question.....that's all.

This is a discussion on One question.....that's all. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 02:54 AM   #1
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5
One question.....that's all.

ARE AUTO-SUBS STILL BROKEN????

From what I've read in the slider forums, it still seems like they're not working, but I'm hoping this isn't the case.

If they are, then I'm not going to bother buying this game. Complete and utter game killer for me.

If somebody could enlighten me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 09:56 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: One question.....that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itbeme23
ARE AUTO-SUBS STILL BROKEN????

From what I've read in the slider forums, it still seems like they're not working, but I'm hoping this isn't the case.

If they are, then I'm not going to bother buying this game. Complete and utter game killer for me.

If somebody could enlighten me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
Good question. I own next gen and it appears to me that they do work for WRs and DL. For some reason I don't seem to be able to get them to work for my HB. I haven't played with them much . I am using Thkmans slider settings. (From the slider forum). I also play all my games (don't sim) with 12 min quarters, so that may impact my results vs others who play shorter games.

MOE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

No change from current gen as far as I can see. To get them to really work you have to set the sub in so high that they disappear in the fourth quarter because the fatigue system caps fourth quarter stamina too low. Just like current gen. So the only real solution is to set and then change your auto subs going into the fourth quarter of every game.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #4
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for the heads up, guys. I can't believe NG has the same issues as CG. It totally takes the realism out of the game for me. This issue has plagued Madden for years. I honestly can't remember the last version of the game where the auto subs actually WORKED.

I imagine there are people who have found workarounds for this, but this is the main reason why I can't warrant a purchase of Madden NG. We shouldn't have to do formation subs for every game, nor should we have to reset the auto subs in the 4th quarter of every game (ridiculous....). The options that are in the game should work, period. Especially being that this is their first shot at next gen!!! Uggh....so frustrated.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

use the q&a thread for this. closed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »