Home

Creating offline franchise with 2 teams

This is a discussion on Creating offline franchise with 2 teams within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-28-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Creating offline franchise with 2 teams

I have the Xbox One and Madden 25 and I'm looking to start a franchise using 2 different teams but for some reason can't figure out how to do it. When I choose my first coach there isn't an option to choose another one. I don't want to create multiple usernames for my Xbox. Also does anyone have any recommend playbooks utilizing 3 receiver sets and a lot of plays for the tight end? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2013, 12:14 AM   #2
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Creating offline franchise with 2 teams

When you selected your first coach you when you hit done it should ask if you want to create another one. At least that's how it was with the owners.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 11-30-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
MVP

RedZoneD25's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Creating offline franchise with 2 teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECJ1312
I have the Xbox One and Madden 25 and I'm looking to start a franchise using 2 different teams but for some reason can't figure out how to do it. When I choose my first coach there isn't an option to choose another one. I don't want to create multiple usernames for my Xbox. Also does anyone have any recommend playbooks utilizing 3 receiver sets and a lot of plays for the tight end? Thanks
Are you playing an Online CFM? Multiple team control is only available in Offline.

To create a new character, start an Offline CFM as one of the teams you want to use. Then after you arrive at the main CFM home screen, click on the right analog stick to trigger the User Bar. The option to create a new character appears and it'll take you back through the creation process you originally went through.

Just so you know ahead of time, the first team you use will be the "Commissioner", which is the team you need to have selected (you switch teams by clicking the RS) if you plan on making slider or settings changes. This is noted by the "main team" having a [C] next to your character's name.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »