Home

Next gen CFM, who you rolling with?

This is a discussion on Next gen CFM, who you rolling with? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2014, 12:13 AM   #73
Rookie

Herdfan9's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Next gen CFM, who you rolling with?

Im so pissed. I started up my Xbox one again and tried to play with my CFM as the Bills and then it kept saying that there was no file and it couldn't be found. Well I guess it just corrupted or something else happened. So, now I'm going to start over with a different team. I am thinking about using the Oakland Raiders only because they have tons of speed and it should be fun to use a team that could play if coached.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:31 PM   #74
Pro

njdevils14's Arena

OVR: 0

Did a fantasy draft with my brother and it froze twice in the middle of it? Is this a common problem? Or is there a workaround for this?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2014, 11:35 PM   #75
Rookie

Herdfan9's Arena

About to start my regular season game against the Colts and I decided to bring back someone that used to play for the Raiders and that could help out our receiving core. I picked up Randy Moss, and he will be on the top of our receivers. I simmed the preseason and we lost Pryor to a dislocated elbow and is out for two weeks. So we have to use Matt McGloin from Penn State. These two weeks might help out and may just keep him as the starter as I feel as this will be a position battle. I'm going to play my first game and then post the results in here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2014, 01:02 AM   #76
Rookie

Herdfan9's Arena

The first game as a GM was a successful one for The Raiders. They came into Lucas Oil Field and pulled off an upset and beat the Colts 27-16 in a great game by both teams. The Raiders and Colts both came out flat in the first two periods with the score being 12-6 going into the half. Then finally the Raiders exploded on offense scoring two touchdowns and never looked back. Offensively Mat McGloin had an impressive game going 20-35 for 182 with two touchdowns and no interceptions. Run DMC had a great game with 31 attempts for 159 yards, hopefully he can run like this every game and try not to get an injury. I may just try and limit his carries per game to around 30 or maybe under to make sure he can complete a season. For the Colts Andrew Luck was 17-28 for 173 yards and a touchdown and the rare interception. Ahmad Bradshaw had only 10 carries for 33 yards and the running game looked non-existent. Devastating news came near the end of the game when Randy Moss ran an end around and was hit very hard and now he has broken ribs and is expected to miss 3 weeks thankfully but he is a key piece on our offense.

Pass:
Matt McGloin 20-35 182 yards, 2 tds.

Rush:
Darren McFadden 31 attempts 159 yards 0 tds

Receiving:
Darren McFadden 6 rec. 49 yards 1 td
Randy Moss 4 rec. 52 yards
Rod Streater 2 rec. 21 yards 1 td

Up next the Raiders will face the Jaguars and could potentially be 2-0 in their first two games.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:06 AM   #77
Rookie

Herdfan9's Arena

This game was an awful game by the Oakland Raiders in their first home game as the Jaguars 48-12 destroyed them. Our offense could not sustain a drive or if we did the Jaguars would force a turnover or make us kick a field goal. Matt McGloin was 27-50 for 462 yards and 4 picks as he was trying to make us a comeback. Our rushing game was not effective because we were playing from behind for so long. The Jaguars had a tremendous game as Chad Henne was 23-39 for 336 yards and 3 touchdowns. Maurice Jones-Drew had 28 attempts for 220 yards and 3 touchdowns. This game was terrible for the Raiders. Hopefully we can get it back on track when we play against the Broncos.

Record:1-1
Old 01-06-2014, 05:35 PM   #78
Rookie

I like taking the browns or bucs those underdog teams and making them studs
Old 01-06-2014, 06:18 PM   #79
Pro

njdevils14's Arena

Currently 1-9 in my Vikes franchise, things are not going good, still trying to find my QB of the future, not looking good so far

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2014, 11:50 AM   #80
Rookie

Going from Madden 25 on the 360 to Madden 25 on the X1, I am suddenly throwing a ton of interceptions on all-pro difficulty to the point it's arcade laughable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »