Home

Blank Offense Custom Playbook For Download!

This is a discussion on Blank Offense Custom Playbook For Download! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Blank Offense Custom Playbook For Download!

I just uploaded a blank offensive playbook with the exception of 1 shotgun play that you can delete of you want.

I know it's been a pain trying to build a custom playbook without having to keep some plays that you couldn't delete and those days are over. You can download this book and go to town on it without having any plays that you don't want and I thought I'd share it with everyone so Merry Christmas.

File name: BLANKBOOK
Online ID: DNMH

Just go to download community files and then search by online ID (DNMH) and then select BLANKBOOK.

Warning: do not delete the shotgun play without at least having 1 shotgun formation in the book because if you zero out shotgun you'll end up with all the shotgun formations showing up under hailmarry instead of shotgun.

Last edited by DNMHIII; 12-20-2013 at 01:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Blank Offense Custom Playbook For Download!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
I just uploaded a blank offensive playbook with the exception of 1 shotgun play that you can delete of you want.

I know it's been a pain trying to build a custom playbook without having to keep some plays that you couldn't delete and those days are over. You can download this book and go to town on it without having any plays that you don't want and I though I'd share it with everyone so Merry Christmas.

File name: BLANKBOOK
Online ID: DNMH

Just go to download community files and then search by online ID (DNMH) and then select BLANKBOOK.

Warning: do not delete the shotgun play without at least having 1 shotgun formation in the book because if you zero out shotgun you'll end up with all the shotgun formations showing up under hailmarry instead of shotgun.

THANKS BRO!!!!

Do uou know if I create a custom playbooand save a game in-progress, will the game freeze when I come back and try to reload the game?
Old 12-20-2013, 01:11 AM   #3
MVP

I've never tried it, but you could just add some plays to that blank book and save it under a different name and then test it out. Should only take about 15 minutes to load some plays and then test if for that scenario.

Edit: I just tried resuming a game with my custom book and it froze when trying to reload the game. If in-game saves are more important than a CPB than you definitely shouldn't waist any time making one.

Personally I can't stand playing with the standard books and my book is 46 formations and 350 plays that I would actually use instead the garbage default books. Sifting through a book to find plays that suit my style isn't very fun at all IMO. I love my custom book because no mater what formation I pick it's got plays I run and that makes it fun.

Last edited by DNMHIII; 12-20-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
Banned

What is Better about your Personal Playbook?

Can you post it Online.

Thanks.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:40 AM   #5
Rookie

Is there a way to fix the pb in which all shotgun plays r showing up under Hailmary?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maut_
Is there a way to fix the pb in which all shotgun plays r showing up under Hailmary?
Yes.....don't delete the only play in this book that just so happens to be a shotgun play without having another shotgun formation. Once you clear out shotgun formation completely the shotgun plays will show up under hailmarry.

Tip: the formations will show up in the order that you add them in so if you want Shotgun Normal to be the first formation in Shotgun than add Shotgun Normal and then delete the original play that I left in the book. After doing that every formation you add will show up in the order they're added in.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:08 PM   #7
Banned

Thanks again !!!

Made my playbook, but added the plays and formations wrong.

LOL.

Any way to fix this?
Old 12-28-2013, 09:24 PM   #8
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Cool can't wait to make a playbook been using the rams but it has so much junk I don't want in it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »