Home

Is EA going to fix the interception slider?

This is a discussion on Is EA going to fix the interception slider? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-02-2014, 12:00 PM   #17
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is EA going to fix the interception slider?

i kinda wish i hadnt done the $10 upgrade yet just so i could copy my sliders from cg into ng. i had a good balance going. what i found was that i needed to adjust coverage interception and reaction time to have realistic results. i just cant remember where i had all of them lol.

my initial issue at least with cg was that the dbs would suction to my receivers or to the ball after it was thrown. i was trying to eliminate that so even if they were a step behind my receiver and i made a good throw they wouldnt be able to make the play. i remember having to put either pass coverage very high and reaction very low or vice versa.

i tried playing my first ng game on default all-pro sliders (as the browns) and hoyer threw 9 ints lol. almost every bad decision was picked off and there was maybe one batted ball at most. im still having a little issue with the qb not being able to throw over the top so i have some work to do to find my slider sweet spot.
Old 01-02-2014, 12:14 PM   #18
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is EA going to fix the interception slider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
i kinda wish i hadnt done the $10 upgrade yet just so i could copy my sliders from cg into ng. i had a good balance going. what i found was that i needed to adjust coverage interception and reaction time to have realistic results. i just cant remember where i had all of them lol.

my initial issue at least with cg was that the dbs would suction to my receivers or to the ball after it was thrown. i was trying to eliminate that so even if they were a step behind my receiver and i made a good throw they wouldnt be able to make the play. i remember having to put either pass coverage very high and reaction very low or vice versa.

i tried playing my first ng game on default all-pro sliders (as the browns) and hoyer threw 9 ints lol. almost every bad decision was picked off and there was maybe one batted ball at most. im still having a little issue with the qb not being able to throw over the top so i have some work to do to find my slider sweet spot.
yeah, man. Gotta work on the sliders. And, don't be upset you didn't save your cg sliders to port, because they DO NOT port to ng. NG is a whole new ball game, and imo, the sliders respond completely differently, so it's a brand new struggle, and almost anything you learned from slidering on cg is useless on ng.

Good luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »