Home

No Excuses Now... Madden 15 Should Include:

This is a discussion on No Excuses Now... Madden 15 Should Include: within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 08:31 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
No Excuses Now... Madden 15 Should Include:

The next generation of consoles has arrived. There are no excuses guys. Madden 15 must include, interactive practice squad, and injured reserve rosters.

I want this over anything else, and these features alone will separate next gen Madden from previous gen.

Along with having the rosters, we should be able to take injured reserve (depending on the injury of course) and practice squad players to the practice field. We should be able to move them on and off the primary 53 man roster. Other teams should have the ability to sign players from a practice squad.

We have never been able to have correct rosters in Madden, because these key components are missing.

I ask you guys...or a developer that sees this... Isn't it time?

Discuss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: No Excuses Now... Madden 15 Should Include:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
The next generation of consoles has arrived. There are no excuses guys. Madden 15 must include, interactive practice squad, and injured reserve rosters.

I want this over anything else, and these features alone will separate next gen Madden from previous gen.

Along with having the rosters, we should be able to take injured reserve (depending on the injury of course) and practice squad players to the practice field. We should be able to move them on and off the primary 53 man roster. Other teams should have the ability to sign players from a practice squad.

We have never been able to have correct rosters in Madden, because these key components are missing.

I ask you guys...or a developer that sees this... Isn't it time?

Discuss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1- Fully editable draft classes in CFM which would not hinder the draft stories or at least be able to edit the players names.

2- Sliders that actually work along with an explanation as to what each slider effects.

3- WR/CB interaction

4- Overhauled ball trajectory and unique QB throwing motions to include point of release.

5- A way to spend all XP on one trait with the push of one button instead of mashing the button 20 times.

6- Improved overall player interactions during and after the play

7- Player celebrations that are unique and flow smoothly with the play instead of going into dead space and then a cut scene.

8- Commentary still needs a major improvement and needs to include draft class stories and generated player names as CFM progresses.

9- Improved sim stat engine in CFM, this year its better but QB stats are out of whack.

10- Improved graphics

11- Hold outs

12- A much improved Coach generator that allows users to create truly unique coaches and players.

13- Tangible attributes- for example a rookie with a low route running attribute sometimes screws up routes or doesn't adjust to passes that aren't thrown perfectly.

14- Eliminate some of the needless attributes and combine into one

15- Bring back the off-season mini camp drills for XP, either get rid of practice mode or overhaul it

15- ADD PRACTICE SQUAD

Thats all I can think of right now.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:50 AM   #3
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: No Excuses Now... Madden 15 Should Include:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-wishlist.html

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »