Home

Servers not available?

This is a discussion on Servers not available? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

OVR: 4
Servers not available?

Curious if anyone else has this issue, My COD Ghosts works just fine, NBA 2K is up and down whether it wants to connect or not, EA servers just will not work for me.

Anyone have any ideas.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Servers not available?

try http://portforward.com/ it help a little
Old 12-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Servers not available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peavy_44
Curious if anyone else has this issue, My COD Ghosts works just fine, NBA 2K is up and down whether it wants to connect or not, EA servers just will not work for me.

Anyone have any ideas.
Let me guess...you have comcast for your internet provider? If so go into the comcast routers settings and change the firewall settings from Medium to low if you want a simple easy fix. Low firewall settings is still very much protecting your network so no worries.

This fixed the madden server no connection errors i would get and it also fixed NBA2k14's long period of black screen when it tries to connect to servers and it cannot.

Just a quick google search i found this as well..which confirms my little fix. If you are not on Comcast service provider..than you will need to get into your routers settings and adjust from there. Or do the port forwarding routine if you know how to do that. I do but i am fine with low comcast firewall settings..like i said low settings is more than enough protection.
Quote:
if you have Comcast as your Internet provider try logging into your router through your computer or smartphone. Turn turn firewall on low. I couldn't connect for almost a week and spoke to multiple technicians at ea and PlayStation and my provider that eanred to charge $80 dolars to fix. this works and I'll work for any modem you just need to put your security level on low, and you don't need to waste your time on hours on the phone with anyone again!!

Last edited by Moegames; 12-17-2013 at 07:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »