Home

Madden NFL 25 Title Update #2 Available Now (Xbox One, PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Title Update #2 Available Now (Xbox One, PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #41
Just started!

OP14's Arena

OVR: 0
I found this statement online about the December 19th patch. "According to sources inside of the EA SPORTS’ Tiburon Studio, the update has no gameplay enhancements and just includes stability improvements and fixes in all modes, including some issues when using the CoachGlass for XBOX One." Therefore, any gameplay issues have been there before the patch was installed. If anyone does not want updates to install automatically they will need to remove the checkmark concerning updates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #42
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 25 Title Update #2 Available Now (Xbox One, PS4)

I powered up my ps4 and madden it didn't ask me to download anything so I don't know if I have or not. Played for about 3 hours vs cpu, gamed played great just like it did the day before so I don't know what is going on.

Playing:
Old 12-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #43
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

I wish I could make changes at my job and not explain any of them.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:14 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 16

This patch broke a cutscene. In any mode, Play Now or Franchise, when the starting QBs are first introduced the cutscene shows a Safety running out to the huddle in your Quarterback's place.

How'd THAT get messed up all of a sudden?!

-SeventhWard

Old 12-20-2013, 11:23 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I do not like this game post patch. They took a decent game and made it horrible. I can barely play it now. I am so upset that we have to put up with this same crap on a brand new generation of consoles. Nothing will change, because Tiburon is still the developer... I am seriously considering retirement from football gaming all together. Really piss poor.. That said my impressions are, don't install the patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
one thing Im NOT going to like about this Gen is the loss of the ability to be selective with patches. they download and install automatically. one thing I have lost total faith in is patches, especially from Tiburon ( sorry guys im in your corner but it is what it is). they no longer smooth games out and fix issues, they fix one thing and break others, throw games out of whack, cause slider itis repeats, etc. I was one of M25's biggest cheerleaders on the 360, and I think it was partly because I didn't keep the updates and played offline.

The last patch they dropped before next gen hit made it so you couldn't get rid of it by clearing the cache and just about ruined it for me.

Last edited by TeeDogg; 12-21-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2013, 04:32 AM   #46
Pro

OVR: 0

Honestly at a loss for words who the hell is doing QA for these patches far as I can tell everything is still buggy! Custom playbook crazy huddle glitch, graphic issues e.g ankle tape, wrong person running to huddle after QB announcement WTF!

If I could find that art director from those next gen promotional videos he would be immediately FIRED. All lies from EA! Damn ;/
Old 12-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 32
Madden NFL 25 Title Update #2 Available Now (Xbox One, PS4)

I've said it once and I'll say it again: if EA was really planning to make a change for this generation, they wouldn't have gone with Tiburon as the developer. I saw the writing on the wall. What did Tiburon do? They slapped shiny helmets on the players, made the grass look better, and called the game Next Gen

This crap is going to continue to happen as long as EA has exclusive rights, because they are no longer trying, and if they are, then they are just downright incompetent.

I have just about had with EA. I've officially blacklisted their games and will not buy any of them except for football. NCAA is gone. Madden is on the chopping block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SECElit3; 12-21-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Old 12-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #48
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP14
I found this statement online about the December 19th patch. "According to sources inside of the EA SPORTS’ Tiburon Studio, the update has no gameplay enhancements and just includes stability improvements and fixes in all modes, including some issues when using the CoachGlass for XBOX One." Therefore, any gameplay issues have been there before the patch was installed. If anyone does not want updates to install automatically they will need to remove the checkmark concerning updates.
so all the dropped passes over the middle by the cpu were already there? hmmmmmm.....LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »