Home

Hardest rebuild?

This is a discussion on Hardest rebuild? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
Into the Wild

beekay415's Arena

OVR: 5
Hardest rebuild?

Who so you guys think is the hardest team to rebuild on next gen with updated rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
Banned

IrishFrank's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Hardest rebuild?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beekay415
Who so you guys think is the hardest team to rebuild on next gen with updated rosters?
The Cowboys most likely. They are absolutely unfixable.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #3
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishFrank
The Cowboys most likely. They are absolutely unfixable.

.... Do u just make absurd comments on every post? Another one that is bs.
Old 12-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #4
Banned

IrishFrank's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
.... Do u just make absurd comments on every post? Another one that is bs.
. WTT. Lol...way to troll.

Horrible run defense, QB that throws picks in critical 4th quarter drives, an owner who admits he should not have have fired their defensive coach, where do you begin, where do you end, this is the worst team in the history of the NFL. I am sorry you "think" otherwise but the team cannot be rescued. At least the Jags can be saved, but Jerry has committed this poor team to defeat! Yet another child who doesn't understand the NFL! You are probably that guy who was in the owners booth servicing Jerry and his glasses to come up with a crazy statement like this, lol...Nice try troll!! Since you can't prove me wrong, go blow it. Better yet go wipe Jerry's glass.

Last edited by IrishFrank; 12-25-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 08:34 PM   #5
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishFrank
. WTT. Lol...way to troll.

Horrible run defense, QB that throws picks in critical 4th quarter drives, an owner who admits he should not have have fired their defensive coach, where do you begin, where do you end, this is the worst team in the history of the NFL. I am sorry you "think" otherwise but the team cannot be rescued. At least the Jags can be saved, but Jerry has committed this poor team to defeat! Yet another child who doesn't understand the NFL! You are probably that guy who was in the owners booth servicing Jerry and his glasses to come up with a crazy statement like this, lol...Nice try troll!! Since you can't prove me wrong, go blow it. Better yet go wipe Jerry's glass.

I'm trolling?? Yeah okay... The cowboys are stacked in madden terms definitely not a rebuild.. Ton of teams way worse than them. Calling them unfixable is ********. I'm a rams fan btw guy. In terms of real life your wrong as well.. The cowboys are yet again not the worst off team in the nfl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #6
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

Quote:
I'm trolling?? Yeah okay... The cowboys are stacked in madden terms definitely not a rebuild.. Ton of teams way worse than them. Calling them unfixable is ********. I'm a rams fan btw guy. In terms of real life your wrong as well.. The cowboys are yet again not the worst off team in the nfl.
He was all over my a$$ yesterday over a simple disagreement on whether or not teams stack 11 guys into one single gap on the field. I wouldn't get him started, because he is a real Debby Downer.

to respond to the thread, I cannot STAND Tony Romo, or the Cowboys. But he is a good player (possibly top 5 of all the QBs in the league right now) and they are a good group who unfortunately have a guy like Jerry Jones trying to run the entire show. They are a few simple pieces of management and football guru's away from going back to 12 win seasons. The Jaguars I think are a decent QB away from beginning an upward climb. They have a good Tackle prospect who unfortunately went down, a former top 5 RB, a good receiver in Blackmon who can be great if he gets his act together, and a pretty solid defense (at times). And in Madden I don't think that off field issues come into play. I think the toughest rebuild would be Oakland due to the lack of key playmakers on both sides of the ball. Janikowski can kick it a mile though.

Last edited by HingleMcCringleberry; 12-25-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #7
Banned

IrishFrank's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HingleMcCringleberry
He was all over my a$$ yesterday over a simple disagreement on whether or not teams stack 11 guys into one single gap on the field. I wouldn't get him started, because he is a real Debby Downer.

to respond to the thread, I cannot STAND Tony Romo, or the Cowboys. But he is a good player (possibly top 5 of all the QBs in the league right now) and they are a good group who unfortunately have a guy like Jerry Jones trying to run the entire show. They are a few simple pieces of management and football guru's away from going back to 12 win seasons. The Jaguars I think are a decent QB away from beginning an upward climb. They have a good Tackle prospect who unfortunately went down, a former top 5 RB, a good receiver in Blackmon who can be great if he gets his act together, and a pretty solid defense (at times). And in Madden I don't think that off field issues come into play. I think the toughest rebuild would be Oakland due to the lack of key playmakers on both sides of the ball. Janikowski can kick it a mile though.
Hey little baby! Yep. The cowgirls are the worst team. Can't wait to see the Eagles humiliation of them this weekend. You know absolutely nothing about football... Give it up already, and stop trying to pull your shoe from your little juvenile mouth. Lol!
Old 12-25-2013, 08:57 PM   #8
Banned

IrishFrank's Arena

Quote:
Yea, your right, the rams are unfixable. Bunch of tough guys on defense but your coach is a complete idiot, and your QB is a girl... Lol...great prospects for the wams...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »