Home

Remove Injuries?

This is a discussion on Remove Injuries? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-26-2013, 02:48 AM   #1
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Remove Injuries?

Anyone know a way to remove injuries from a player on a roster? I downloaded a roster from the community downloads and spent the past few hours updating it, just to find out that there are 3 players that have been released by their respective teams, but are injured so it doesn't let me (ex: Browns WR Armanti Edwards).

Anyone know a way to either remove the injury or remove the player from the teams? Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2013, 04:40 AM   #2
Banned

Plunkett's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Remove Injuries?

I started creating this year's draft class around the time I got the game. I have 20+ QBs 15+ RBs 5 FBs, and 12 or so WRs I plan on finishing it up in time for the draft. Anyway rather then recreate the 50+ rookies on EA's new roster I just keep up with their roster changes manually ratings, and otherwise. I edited Armanti Edwards to punter where he is a 12 overall took him off the depth chart and renamed him "Fake Player". I also wrote down all his info(ratings, college, and such) and recreated him then released him into free agency. My roster will match EA's final roster when its all said and done but all of their changes have been done by me for the most part so some vets who were signed late in the season were created and now show up as rookies kind of annoying but their age is correct and it wont bother me in franchise mode since their lower teir guys.....beats not having them in the game at all or starting from scratch on my draft class.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #3
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plunkett
I started creating this year's draft class around the time I got the game. I have 20+ QBs 15+ RBs 5 FBs, and 12 or so WRs I plan on finishing it up in time for the draft. Anyway rather then recreate the 50+ rookies on EA's new roster I just keep up with their roster changes manually ratings, and otherwise. I edited Armanti Edwards to punter where he is a 12 overall took him off the depth chart and renamed him "Fake Player". I also wrote down all his info(ratings, college, and such) and recreated him then released him into free agency. My roster will match EA's final roster when its all said and done but all of their changes have been done by me for the most part so some vets who were signed late in the season were created and now show up as rookies kind of annoying but their age is correct and it wont bother me in franchise mode since their lower teir guys.....beats not having them in the game at all or starting from scratch on my draft class.
Dang. I'd like to keep the same player for stat-tracking wise. Plus the face and portrait.

Any other way?
Old 12-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #4
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Anyone? Just need a yes or no answer. Lol
Old 12-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 2

only ea can get the guy off of ir. but when you start a franchise the injury will be removed
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »