Home

I just picked up a copy of Madden 25, and...

This is a discussion on I just picked up a copy of Madden 25, and... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-28-2013, 01:38 PM   #9
Banned

JMLeblanc23's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: I just picked up a copy of Madden 25, and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
I suck. And that is sugar-coating it. I can barely beat the CPU on Pro difficulty.

To the topic of discussion, do you guys have any tips on getting better? I feel like every time I get the ball I turn it into a pick-six. I have no confidence, on offense and defense.

I know about the Skills Trainer, and I've played it, so I don't think that would really benefit me.
Join an online league. Seriously. Take your a$$-kickings and learn from them. I had to get smoked on All-Madden for a good year before I became worth anything.
Old 12-28-2013, 02:56 PM   #10
Thank you Eli

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Keep in mind theres playing football, then theres playing Madden. Madden will insult your football intelligence at times. The game seems to be going more the simulation rout under the new team but its still "Madden". Best thing for you guys to do is put it on All Madden and just play. Keep playing til you understand how the game works. You cant jump into a game of Madden on default settings and attempt to play realistic because you will be met with frustration. Play the game and learn it, then tweak it to get that realistic experience you want.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:53 AM   #11
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilro
Practice Mode. Learn your plays. Read the defense and try to have your timing and pass leads down. Repetition, repetition, repetition.

When running the ball, don't sprint as soon as you get the ball. Find a hole first and sprint through it. If running outside, slow down and let your blockers lead you down the field. Don't make a mad dash for the sideline. Cover the ball if you can just before being tackled. Fumbles seem to always come at the worse time.

As far as defense, adjustments are everything. There is no magic play that's going to stop everything.
Im going to get it today and try i literally don't know any play in football lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 02:52 PM   #12
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Do the defensive bluff plays actually work on the AI? Like when your LBs bluff a blitz and then pull back into coverage. Or are they more for user v user?

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »