Home

Madden NFL 25: Connected Franchise Fantasy Draft Tips (Video)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25: Connected Franchise Fantasy Draft Tips (Video) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2014, 04:25 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden NFL 25: Connected Franchise Fantasy Draft Tips (Video)

Ran across this great video measuring in at 17 minutes full of tips and tricks on setting up the best team possible in a fantasy draft in Madden NFL 25. Credit to the video goes to Wyza on YouTube (@Wyzanow on Twitter).

What are your go-to Madden NFL 25 connected franchise fantasy draft tips?
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 07:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
i loaded up at every other position and ended up with terelle pryor at qb in round 17... still a stacked team and i can get a better qb in the draft if i need to
Old 01-03-2014, 09:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25: Connected Franchise Fantasy Draft Tips (Video)

Some of the things of note i've noticed when i draft...

I build my OL in the 9-17 rds

typically I get...

LT: Russel Okung in the 9th
RT: Sebastian Volmer in the 13th
RG: Larry Warford in the 14th
C: Will Montgomery/Brian De la puente in the 15th
LG: Jonathan Cooper in the 16th

All have lower overalls but great blocking attributes for where they're picked. I believe volmer has almost all 90s across the board as far as blocking goes. They all develop well too, they're all young for the most part.

If you don't take a QB early, Ryan Mallet lasts til around the 20th rd, i take him a lot, he's really serviceable compared to the other QBs available.

Ladarius Green and Jordan Reed at TE are great and last for a while in the draft.

for LT depth, King Dunlap i believe goes undrafted and has pretty solid blocking attributes.

Andre Ellington lasts a while because of size (i guess?)

Danny Amendola lasts for a while, same with cole beasley. Solid slot/depth WRs. both also can return punts.

a good DE that lasts til about the 20th or so, is Dion Jordan, solid finesse move stat, can get a lot of sacks if you control him.

Brian hoyer is a solid backup, can get in the 30s i believe.

One of my favorite picks is Lavonte David in 5-8 rds, there aren't that many great OLB in a 4-3 but he's by far one of the best in madden. I believe he's around a 92 overall, the 2nd after he's drafted in like vontaze burfict with an 84 or so.

Some of my favorite CB picks are Chris Harris Jr, Trumaine Brock, Janoris Jenkins.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:16 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
One cornerback worth mentioning is DeMarcus Van ****. Crazy speed, fairly young, good guy for the 4th or even second CB slot in a pinch. Couldn't agree more on David. Another guy to grab up in later rounds is Kyle Arrington, probably the best nickel corner in the league (3rd cb slot) and available late. Good catch rating on him. If you're looking for a lead corner in like the tenth round or so, look for DeAngelo Hall. He's old, but he's got a 97 in speed and an 82 in catch. Go with a guy like him, then Janoris Jenkins, Kyle Arrington, and Van ****, and you've got yourself a pretty good CB group with both a potential game changer now (Hall) as well as youth in Jenkins. Van **** and Arrington will hold those 3 and 4 spots down for a while, just change the other two around when necessary and you'll be good at that position for 2-3 seasons.

Also, a lot of the guys you're picking have big time injury issues. That's not cheap to fix in progress players. King Dunlap is one. You know what they say: the greatest ability, is availability.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »