Home

Angry Joe put Madden (next gen) on list of 10 worst games of 2013

This is a discussion on Angry Joe put Madden (next gen) on list of 10 worst games of 2013 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2014, 02:49 PM   #145
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Angry Joe put Madden (next gen) on list of 10 worst games of 2013

While I don't exactly love this years Product it fulfills my football needs. Next Gen Madden is decent enough to provide me with a fun semi-realistic depiction of Football. I have many complaints about the game but what can I honestly do? Do I have a choice in the matter? No it's either purchase Madden or not play a new Football game.

I hate what Franchise mode has become. This Connected Careers has been spawned from the seventh circle of hell. As someone who buys sports games primarily for the franchise mode It really angers me. Honestly thank God for ultimate team because at least I can collect some Cards and play some football.

Madden gets the job done for me in certain respects. It's good at what it does. It gives a semi-realistic depiction of Football. I can't ask anymore and even If I did it's not like EA will listen. Here at O.S we are the minority. There are very few people that care about the things we care about. We are the hardcore sim gaming community and that is the minority group of people who buy Madden. That's not a complaint that's just a fact.

I apologize if this comes off Rantish.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2014, 04:15 PM   #146

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYH92
It'd be great if people used less of their energy either criticizing the reviewers that make vids like this or coming at the posters that agree and spend more time actually thinking about what they're saying and going "hey yeah he is making sense" without making a side comment on how useless it is to complain in a defeatist attitude.
You're right, only one side has a right to voice their displeasure about something.

One "side" can complain about the deficiency's we have in the game but if the other "side" trys to defend it they are the one's in the wrong.

You realize the hypocrisy there right?

I don't care what anyone's opinion is on the game, there is a lot to improve upon. This guy using his page to get hits is no different than the criticism that's been posted here and everywhere else for years, even by the people you point out who you seem to know a lot about for just joining the site.

Quote:
This game has been coasting for years and I have no reason to believe that 2k wouldn't have had a much better game by now.
Oh.....Now I get it.

Oh and, welcome back
Old 01-20-2014, 08:11 PM   #147
Rookie

Phillyboy57's Arena

OVR: 0

I saw his video just because I am subscribed to Joe but i mean i could not agree more. I love madden and have bought it every year since about 2005 and i gotta say I'm not the only one disappointed at the core game and its on field replication of the gridiron

Fly Eagles Fly

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »