Home

CCM Stat Issues

This is a discussion on CCM Stat Issues within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2014, 09:10 PM   #1
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

OVR: 0
CCM Stat Issues

Hey all. Played my first game of the season vs. the Bills and beat them pretty badly 37-13. Tom Brady has 297 yards passing and since I was ahead I put my backup players in so that my starters won't get hurt except Brady as he was just handing the ball off anyways to kill the clock. Anyways don't know if putting in the backup players had anything to do with it or not but when I got done with the game first thing I saw in the stat menu was that my RT threw for 1 pass and had minus 7 yards or something. I can assure you he never threw a pass. I didn't sim the game. I played all 13 mins. Anyways when I got out of the game the Bills and Patriots team stats weren't accurate either as it showed my team passing for like 89 yards in addition the RT throwing stat was gone and so basically I'm going to have to reply this game as to have accurate stats.

Anyone experience anything like that? Is there some bug floating around that I somehow triggered causing this? Is there a known issue with putting in backups into that game that jack up stats?

Any info will be very helpful!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 09:26 PM   #2
Pro

Trick13's Arena

Re: CCM Stat Issues

Just wait until one of your defensive players gets 69,872 fumble return yards in a single game...
Old 04-28-2014, 09:37 PM   #3
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick13
Just wait until one of your defensive players gets 69,872 fumble return yards in a single game...

Ohh geez, wonder if that helps their XP!

So I take it there is a big bug with that stuff and there really isn't anything I can do about it huh but hope for the best. How can something sooooo simple be so hard for EA, I think this has been an issue with Madden for several years now if I can remember.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:28 PM   #4
Pro

Trick13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife1013
Ohh geez, wonder if that helps their XP!

So I take it there is a big bug with that stuff and there really isn't anything I can do about it huh but hope for the best. How can something sooooo simple be so hard for EA, I think this has been an issue with Madden for several years now if I can remember.

Luckily, the fumble return stat deal did not result in any XP issues, but yes there are glitches that show up very frequently where a player you know did not QB at all has a stat or two for passing and the occasional massive fumret stat..... to the best of my knowledge it is unavoidable...
Old 04-29-2014, 03:30 AM   #5
Rookie

Yeah, random players (especially defensive ones) seem to frequently get ghost offensive stats with this particular bug you speak of.

Sometimes it's receptions, sometimes it's carries, sometimes it's passes thrown.

But when a defender can intercept a pass on his own 5-yard line and then turn around and run backwards into his own end zone and take a knee, and have it called a touchback, you know the game it severely borked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #6
MVP

My favorite stat bug is when one of my WRs yards per game jumps from 70 something to 180 or whatever amount I had with him in one ridiculous game.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:02 PM   #7
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

It just sucks that it sticks when you go back to the CCM menu. Guess it's not worth redoing a game over? After all do I really get anything losing some team stats? So long as my player stats remain I should be alright.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »