Home

AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

This is a discussion on AM I MISSING SOMETHING? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2014, 10:05 PM   #1
Banned

alichu's Arena

OVR: 0
AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

I cant find the past Superbowl winners in my CCM...
Am I missing where its located? Like the results of past Superbowls...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2014, 11:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

What makes you think Madden 25 has that?

This is your solution:

Old 03-07-2014, 09:05 AM   #3
Banned

alichu's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChildres
What makes you think Madden 25 has that?

This is your solution:

If you're in a franchise mode it should at the very least have all the past Super bowl winners of each season. Just like it does in NBA2k Series when you play the franchise mode each year it list who won the championship….

Oh well that EA I guess…..
Old 03-07-2014, 05:25 PM   #4
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

You're expecting too much of EA.

The wind arrow is backwards and has been for years. The wind arrow.

****, Superbowl records....
Old 03-07-2014, 05:27 PM   #5
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
You're expecting too much of EA.

The wind arrow is backwards and has been for years. The wind arrow.

****, Superbowl records....
OK, don't know why "laugh out loud'z" was censored since it's not profanity.

But for the record I did not use swear words.

lol, OS.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Yeah, this does not exist. Other things blatantly missing (unless I've just missed them):
  • Full list of retired players. As far as I can tell, this is not in the game anywhere. Peyton Manning retired in my CCM in year 2 and there was no announcement, no list, nothing. He was just gone. Same with probably 50 other players. But some noname gets a tweet from fake Adam Shefter about his retirement.
  • Statistics on the "Awards" screen. You get to see player XP on the awards screen, but for instance, you can't see the Coach of the Year's Win vs. Loss record. You also can't see basic stats, like on the Running Back of the Year, no mention of TDs, yards, carries, etc. But you do get "XP" whatever the hell that is.
  • Win loss record on the schedule screen. Seriously, it's not there. But you do get "TIMES PLAYED," a 100% completely useless column unless you're a CCM online admin.
  • Player position in screens like Free Agents, Rookie of the Year, and other positions. You will have basically no idea what position a rookie is in the ROTY list.
  • Any sort of useful stats on the trade offer screen. No salary, no age, no overall rating.
  • The offer that other teams make on free agents, you just have no clue other than team icon displaying... and it's a crap shoot if you actually get the player or not. If you don't get a player, it doesn't tell you who did, you have to go find him.

I mean, this list could go on, and on, and on. To me, it seems like nobody ever design reviewed any of the menus in the game. When you back out of a menu, why does it always reset you to the default view? For instance, if you change a filter in the free agents screen to focus on, say, Left Guards, if you view a particular player in the list and the hit B or O to go back, it resets you to the main "All Players" filter. It's horrible.

In NCAA Football and in previous Maddens, they would give you "short cuts" to viewing vital statistics. Let's say you're looking at your "Salary" or "Roster" screen, in every version of NCAA since Ps2 and Madden, you could hit "Y" (or Triangle) and it would give you a player's statistics, position, year, ratings, etc. And you can scroll through that. In the Schedule screen, you can hit Y on any team and it will display their schedule, or in the Standings sreen, hit Y, and now you see that team's vital statistics. Not in Madden though. That's too complex, apparently.

Ugh, what a nightmare.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »