Home

How do you play CCM

This is a discussion on How do you play CCM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #1
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13
How do you play CCM

I have played a couple season in a one person CCM however built a complete dynasty do you guys have any House rules or play 32?

Sent from my iPad!

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2014, 09:08 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: How do you play CCM

*Control 1 team
*No salary cap
*Allow the CPU to handle: free agency, draft, and most resignings

In game I play sim, but off season I just have fun and let my imagination loose.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:48 PM   #3
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

I control every team's management but only play games for my team. I use the number method to determine re-signings including for my team to make it fair. I check every week to make sure teams don't get killed by injuries and if they're in need, I look back at the players cut in preseason and go there first for signings. For the draft, I scout all the important attributes for every player but only to the letter grade and then I do the draft for every team. For free agency, I go through each team and lay down offers on all the players that I feel like they would/should be interested in and then just go through and sim week by week and basically the player decides on which team he goes to. Never really explored trades because I'm not sure how I would do them.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:00 AM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

good,I feel like they would/should be interested in and then just go through and sim week by week and basically the player decides on which team he goes to. Never really explored trades because I'm not sure how I would do them.thanks
Old 04-15-2014, 06:55 PM   #5
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I control every team's management but only play games for my team. I use the number method to determine re-signings including for my team to make it fair. I check every week to make sure teams don't get killed by injuries and if they're in need, I look back at the players cut in preseason and go there first for signings. For the draft, I scout all the important attributes for every player but only to the letter grade and then I do the draft for every team. For free agency, I go through each team and lay down offers on all the players that I feel like they would/should be interested in and then just go through and sim week by week and basically the player decides on which team he goes to. Never really explored trades because I'm not sure how I would do them.

Do you do anything with the stadiums and that money? Does the method ever make you think it's too much work?

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2014, 07:37 PM   #6
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gausec
Do you do anything with the stadiums and that money? Does the method ever make you think it's too much work?
I'll build new stadiums for teams with crappy or old ones like the Vikings, Rams, and Raiders. I don't mess with the relocation just because I don't really want a fictional team and the fact that if you move the Rams to L.A., it still says St. Louis in the endzones kind of kills that.

And yeah, it's definitely a lot of work. Mainly doing the draft for every team along with scouting. That's by far the longest process. I enjoy doing it though and it feels rewarding when you play against a team and see the new players you drafted for them and acquired and playing against the ones that fit really well. I don't play the preseason at all. I usually just turn injuries off and sim through to week one and then fix the depth charts. Outside of the draft, everything is pretty easy and not a lot of work.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Charizard's Arena

OVR: 0

Control 1 team (Falcons)
Owner mode (My Name, Lifelong fan attribute)
Play all games except Pre-season
Hire Staff, Free Agents, Draft etc

Yeah I do everything
Old 04-17-2014, 11:19 AM   #8
Rookie

mannyt55's Arena

OVR: 2

I play 32-team. Control everything for every team (like another guy said, I don't really mess with trades because I wouldn't know how to handle it for the entire league). It's very time consuming but very rewarding, and definitely immerses you more into the NFL you've created on Madden.

As far as playing goes, I play as/vs every team. I like to play 2 games using every team, and 2 games against every team. In total, each team is involved in 4 games played by me. This helps make the stats across the league more even/real. Ownership stuff, I just build new stadiums for teams with old beat up ones, and upgrade others. I've only relocated 2 teams thus far (Raiders and Rams). If my CFM continues far into the future, I will probably relocate a few others down the line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »