Home
View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a Madden E book similar to the one described below?
Yes 5 26.32%
No 14 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2014, 03:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden E Book Survey

So, I was thinking of writing a Defensive E book for Madden. Knowing this would take some time and effort I would like to evaluate the market first. The main idea behind the E book would be based on the theory and application of football strategy into a madden scheme. I would be pricing it out at around $5, which in comparison to other Madden E books is considerably lower. I was wondering how much of the madden community would be interested in something like this. Please answer the poll question and give me feedback whether it be questions or comments. thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2014, 04:10 PM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden E Book Survey

They are literally dozens of people who been doing this for the past 5 years now. So the market is definitely there for it. Prime example would be The Madden Bible and Madden School guys. So if it is something you want to do, go for it, the market is there for it.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
They are literally dozens of people who been doing this for the past 5 years now. So the market is definitely there for it. Prime example would be The Madden Bible and Madden School guys. So if it is something you want to do, go for it, the market is there for it.
The only difference would be that my book wouldn't just give you money plays like the others. It would be more like a discussion about strategy, application, and organization of a defensive scheme. It would be more conceptual then anything else. Just curious to know if people would want to buy something like this rather than buying a bunch of nano's and money plays.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:36 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hitchens
The only difference would be that my book wouldn't just give you money plays like the others. It would be more like a discussion about strategy, application, and organization of a defensive scheme. It would be more conceptual then anything else. Just curious to know if people would want to buy something like this rather than buying a bunch of nano's and money plays.
I say no, what fun is it playing people who are gonna be running the sam exact stuff over and over. The fun in playing madden was the "uniqueness" of the different ways your opponents played the game before ebooks amd youtube books plagued the world.

Im pretty sure you wouldnt wanna purchase the same exact car all the way down to the color, interior, and rims as everyone else on your block or in your town.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:19 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
I say no, what fun is it playing people who are gonna be running the sam exact stuff over and over. The fun in playing madden was the "uniqueness" of the different ways your opponents played the game before ebooks amd youtube books plagued the world.

Im pretty sure you wouldnt wanna purchase the same exact car all the way down to the color, interior, and rims as everyone else on your block or in your town.
you must have not read correctly. I said I wasn't going to just give money plays and audibles to set them up. It would be concept based. more of a discussion about strategy and tactics and how to apply them in madden. I would be giving u the tools to develop your own gameplans not a gameplan itself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2014, 10:04 AM   #6
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

When strategy (football strategy) is actually something that matters in Madden then I'd be interested.
There's Madden strategy and football strategy.
Not interested in Madden strategy as I want the game to eventually have real football strategy.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Old 06-28-2014, 08:12 PM   #7
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I would get it especially if it increased my general football knowledge.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:46 PM   #8
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I think people just need to spend a few minutes looking on the internet and can find out all they need to know about defensive strategy for Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »