Home

Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-01-2014, 06:47 AM   #129
Banned

OVR: 0
I agree with the majority of sports gamers on here. Every year ea sports gives us the eye candy,but the game as far as a true simulation,just isn't there! They need to make it a true simulation i.e. actual penalties etc. Don't get me wrong graphics are a big part,but not everything. I sometimes doubt there will ever be a perfect Madden. But with the next gen systems now around,maybe ea can right the wrongs and can produce a mind blowing Madden finally! I won't hold my breath though.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:49 AM   #130
Banned

I agree with the majority of sports gamers on here. Every year ea sports gives us the eye candy,but the game as far as a true simulation,just isn't there! They need to make it a true simulation i.e. actual penalties etc. Don't get me wrong graphics are a big part,but not everything. I sometimes doubt there will ever be a perfect Madden. But with the next gen systems now around,maybe ea can right the wrongs and can produce a mind blowing Madden finally! I won't hold my breath though.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:59 AM   #131
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

Guys is there any chance at all that Madden 25 was just a port of the PS3 version and EA has been secretly working on a true "NEXT GEN" version of Madden for the last few years and it's finally ready to see the light of day in "Madden 15"? By "true next gen" I mean a whole new look for madden. Like completely new player models,Animations, Gameplay, Presentation EVERYTHING!

This could also be why EA decided to call the last game "Madden 25" because starting with 15 it will be a whole new experience.

Last edited by tnixen; 05-01-2014 at 01:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2014, 11:02 AM   #132
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Guys is there any chance at all that Madden 25 was just a port of the PS3 version and EA has been secretly working on a true "NEXT GEN" version of Madden for the last few years and it's finally ready to see the light of day in "Madden 15"? By "true next gen" I mean a whole new look for madden. Like completely new players models, presentation EVERYTHING!

This could also be why EA decided to call the last game "Madden 25" because starting with 15 it will be a whole new experience.
Anything is possible, but knowing EA/Tiburon, it's not likely, lol. I'd not only have to see it to believe it, I'd have to play it. Can't even trust what you see when it comes to EA/Tiburon. I am interested in seeing what this "transformation" talk is though.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 05-01-2014, 11:33 AM   #133
MVP

OVR: 29

I need to see what they're doing with draft classes before I can even think about a purchase. Even if the gameplay, graphics, presentation is significantly improved I don't see myself being immersed by fake players that I can't edit.

Also, Transformation clearly just trying to attach themselves to Age of Extinction...sad
Old 05-01-2014, 11:53 AM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroehms
I'm right there with you, man.

I buy the game every year. I play it for a few months, I have my fun but eventually the Wow factor wears off and I realize that I'm not playing a simulation football game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Follow St Louisan here, and I totally agree with you.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #135
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Guys is there any chance at all that Madden 25 was just a port of the PS3 version and EA has been secretly working on a true "NEXT GEN" version of Madden for the last few years and it's finally ready to see the light of day in "Madden 15"? By "true next gen" I mean a whole new look for madden. Like completely new players models,Animations, Gameplay, Presentation EVERYTHING!

Sounds great, but no, there is absolutely no chance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2014, 12:33 PM   #136
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Guys is there any chance at all that Madden 25 was just a port of the PS3 version and EA has been secretly working on a true "NEXT GEN" version of Madden for the last few years and it's finally ready to see the light of day in "Madden 15"? By "true next gen" I mean a whole new look for madden. Like completely new players models,Animations, Gameplay, Presentation EVERYTHING!

I wouldn't count on it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »