Home

Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2014, 04:08 PM   #57
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Release Date Set For Au

We don't want dramatic "new camera angles." We just want the real-life ones used on Sunday NFL broadcasts.

Simple.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 2
Typical EA distraction. Show you a shiny object to distract you...I'm to the point where cut scenes, game intros, and any non-gameplay related preview or promo, in my mind, pretty much amounts to nothing. I'm still waiting for my guy to jump when I push the button...been waiting 10+ years for that. When that happens, I'll know they're making progress.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #59
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Release Date Set For Au

I think this is the first year I'm truly just holding back, even as a Panthers fan seeing that commercial. I just feel like after so long the rage over how poor this game has been the last couple of years is really starting to come to head. They've got to get it right this year, or at least look like they're trying to do something outside of roster updates.

If the defense can't cover the TE this year out of the box the game is going back to the store. I'm so done with the enormous hype and terrible delivery.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:40 PM   #60
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

And now we wait for E3.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:51 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 5

You guys are all Debbie downers. Since Madden 12, every game has been fun and they keep being better. Combine that with the jump to next gen (I held out on the first iteration) and Madden 15 should be awesome. Personally, I can't wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 04:56 PM   #62
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
There comes a point where we have to realize that Madden is just "Madden". And until there are tangible, structural changes in EA's take on an NFL simulation we have to accept this fact. That doesn't make Madden a bad game, per se. It's not. I have personally enjoyed Madden on the X1. It's a solid game to me because I know what Madden is, and more importantly, what Madden isn't. I have been playing Madden for about 15 years now and I know what to expect when I drop 60$ on Madden. I don't bang my head against the wall anymore. I get my enjoyment out of it, then I move on...It is what it is.

That being said, the fact that defense was mentioned in the opening salvo is a pleasant surprise as that area hasn't been touched in what seems like 10 years. If the defense can come close to containing the offense this year then that's a win in my eyes.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:56 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

All of that new stuff sounds nice, but for me, the biggest question Madden NFL 15 has to answer is whether or not auto-substitutions will finally work in franchise mode.

There's no point to having full rosters or even depth charts if none of your substitutes ever see the field until your starters have lost their stamina and been carted off the field with an injury.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:59 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeycool
You guys are all Debbie downers. Since Madden 12, every game has been fun and they keep being better. Combine that with the jump to next gen (I held out on the first iteration) and Madden 15 should be awesome. Personally, I can't wait.
EIther you work for EA or are one of their game changers lol There always one comment like this. I admit the end of the video looks somewhat exciting but its just a peek. I'll wait for more until I pass judgment. Not fair right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »