Home

Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2014, 05:01 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 7
EA leads the world in hype..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #66
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

For a Panther fan having Luke in the teaser trailer is nice. But as Madden fan of 20+ years. I'm not falling for it anymore. Madden 25 gameplay was a killer for me. AI int the ball like it has hands of glue and Moving down the field on offense against the AI was a headache. The fun has been taken out of Madden for me now. The AI is just to god like on D and offense this year. If they lower the int ratio of int the AI gets and put more batting down the ball animations into the game this year. Then maybe the fun might come back. But the ball hawk AI crap is way over done in my opinion. But I'm leaving EA a little hope for a good game this year. Having pregame and halftime shows is nice and good graphics. But if gameplay on both D and O ain't balance out to where the AI ain't mugging my WRs and TEs from start to finish. Then game is not playable for me and it ain't fun no more. Hoping right now tho.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 04-28-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:19 PM   #67
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

Just had a sneaky suspicion if the Seahawks won the SB, the defensive changes being worked on at the time would be marketed/hyped along with the Seahawks. They go hand in hand.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:29 PM   #68
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Just had a sneaky suspicion if the Seahawks won the SB, the defensive changes being worked on at the time would be marketed/hyped along with the Seahawks. They go hand in hand.
Not surprise if it is. But hoping a little that the DBs running the WRs routes days are over. I'm so sick of the AI running step for step the WR route and mugging my WRs 75% of the time. It's plain annoying.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:37 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Dammit why did it have to be LK59? Now even I am hyped. SMH
Old 04-28-2014, 05:38 PM   #70
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

OVR: 0

Is it just me or was the super-speed head turn really creepy....

I doubt the game will look like this only because it didn't say real game render or anything like that to prove it was real.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk
Old 04-28-2014, 05:38 PM   #71
Pro

pacman5769's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Not surprise if it is. But hoping a little that the DBs running the WRs routes days are over. I'm so sick of the AI running step for step the WR route and mugging my WRs 75% of the time. It's plain annoying.
Except when they are covering a TE lol and have the CPU QB quit spamming the TE all game please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 05:47 PM   #72
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGN
EA is promising the "most immersive defensive gameplay control in franchise history" with Madden NFL 15, as well as a new broadcast presentation, teaming up with ESPN again.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/...-date-revealed

Okay, IGN - you can't just say that to sports gamers without clarifying that "ESPN" refers to the in-game broadcast presentation and not something like ESPN radio integration in the menus. Because the former is something a lot of people would really like to see, particularly given NCAA Football's demise, and the latter is entirely 'meh' lol.

One more thing I want more information on, I suppose.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »