Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2014, 11:33 AM   #449
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Madden NFL 15 Custom Cover Thread

Can someone make this one for next genkelvin-benjamin_pg_600.jpg
TruePanthersFan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 11:36 AM   #450
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Madden NFL 15 Custom Cover Thread

Can someone make this one for next genAttachment 80005 or maybe this Cam-Denver.jpg
TruePanthersFan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 11:38 PM   #451
Rookie
 
harleyhorse8's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Knoxville, TN
Blog Entries: 46
Re: Madden NFL 15 Custom Cover Thread

If anyone can make some covers with DeAngelo Hall and Ryan Kerrigan I would appreciate it. I already had an Orakpo cover made and would like to have all three of the Skins' defensive stars.

Pics:

__________________
Chicago Cubs Dynasty:
2014: 21-18
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...w-dynasty.html
harleyhorse8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 03:38 AM   #452
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Madden NFL 15 Custom Cover Thread

Anyone have a rg3 ps4 laying around? also can anyone tell me what programs I need to have to be able to make one of these?
sweets0517 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 05:09 AM   #453
Rookie
 
justcallmedaddy's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Madden NFL 15 Custom Cover Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhorse8
If anyone can make some covers with DeAngelo Hall and Ryan Kerrigan I would appreciate it. I already had an Orakpo cover made and would like to have all three of the Skins' defensive stars.

Pics:

I really couldn't use either of those pics since they were too small. I hope you don't mind that I used another pic, and I was only able to do one for now. Hopefully someone can jump on and get the other one, if they don't I'll try to do the other one.



__________________
NFL:Miami Dolphins
NBA:Chicago Bulls
MLB:Chicago White Sox
NCAA FB:Notre Dame
NCAA BB:Notre Dame
justcallmedaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 08:46 AM   #454
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Re: Madden NFL 15 Custom Cover Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruePanthersFan
Can someone make this one for next genAttachment 80005 or maybe this Attachment 80006
I'd like to have that Cam one for 360.
JoshOutland is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:41 AM   #455
Rookie
 
harleyhorse8's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Knoxville, TN
Blog Entries: 46
Re: Madden NFL 15 Custom Cover Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcallmedaddy
I really couldn't use either of those pics since they were too small. I hope you don't mind that I used another pic, and I was only able to do one for now. Hopefully someone can jump on and get the other one, if they don't I'll try to do the other one.








Those are great!
__________________
Chicago Cubs Dynasty:
2014: 21-18
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...w-dynasty.html
harleyhorse8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 09:51 AM   #456
RedZone
 
Caveman24's Arena
 
OVR: 25
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 1,482
Re: Madden NFL 15 Custom Cover Thread

Colin Kapernick,Eric Reid(Xbox One)
Caveman24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Top -