Home

Sound Off: The State of Madden NFL After the 2014 NFL Draft

This is a discussion on Sound Off: The State of Madden NFL After the 2014 NFL Draft within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2014, 08:20 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Sound Off: The State of Madden NFL After the 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Looking forward to having about a half-dozen rookies on the defensive depth chart for the Cowboys lol.

I'm not normally one to deviate from playing as Dallas, but I'm tempted to try out a bunch of different teams now - Jacksonville, St. Louis, Minnesota, Detroit, and Cleveland among them.
So happy my Vikings are going to be such a fun team to play as again. Great young talent (Bridgewater, Rudolph, Patterson, Kalil, Barr, Floyd, Rhodes, Smith, etc) and they still have a couple areas for improvement. Should be a great franchise team.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
"Every team in Madden NFL now has a completely different look heading into next year."

Hyperbole much?
Old 05-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #11
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm most excited for the most obvious players; Johnny Manziel and Jadeveon Clowney. I'm also very interested in Kelvin Benjamin and Khalil Mack.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

Chelsea FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2014, 08:43 PM   #12
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

I'm really looking forward to plugging Khalil Mack into the Raiders defense and causing havoc. On the flip side, Schaub will not get plugged in anywhere. He's going straight to the bench. Carr is gonna get thrown into the fire early. I made it work with Pryor the last few editions of Madden so I'm sure Carr should be a piece of cake to develop. After that, I'm just interested in what our rookies will be rated in general, especially since EA didn't reveal the rookie ratings during the draft this year.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:31 PM   #13
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Few thoughts:

Sammy Watkins in Buffalo - Game changer in Madden. The Bills are going to be legit with E.J., Stevie, and Sammy on offense.

Johnny Jackass in Cleveland - He might just be the 2nd coming off 05 Mike Vick if they don't fix the defense in this game!

Optimus Prime in Carolina - May be the biggest QB/WR combo in history, and height can be a big advantage in Madden if they put forth something half-way intelligent this year.

Teddy Bridgewater in Minnesota - AP, Patterson + a good QB ? Madden fans everywhere are crapping their pants.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:35 AM   #14
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
Sammy Watkins in Buffalo - Game changer in Madden. The Bills are going to be legit with E.J., Stevie, and Sammy on offense.
Stevie Johnson was traded to the 49ers for a conditional 4th round pick in 2015.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers
Old 05-13-2014, 02:26 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
Few thoughts:

Johnny Jackass in Cleveland - He might just be the 2nd coming off 05 Mike Vick if they don't fix the defense in this game!

Optimus Prime in Carolina - May be the biggest QB/WR combo in history, and height can be a big advantage in Madden if they put forth something half-way intelligent this year.

Teddy Bridgewater in Minnesota - AP, Patterson + a good QB ? Madden fans everywhere are crapping their pants.
You have it wrong my friend, Optimus Prime resides in Tampa Bay lol. Seriously though Mike Evans> kelvin benjamin
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2014, 08:09 AM   #16
Rookie

TLizChosen's Arena

OVR: 6
I will enjoy my Bills for sure. Speed kills...every receiving on the team has speed, and CJ will be fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »