Home

Madden NFL 15 Cover Vote Advances to Quarterfinals

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Cover Vote Advances to Quarterfinals within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2014, 05:27 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 15 Cover Vote Advances to Quarterfinals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
The details discuss the Seahawks so why not just put Sherman on the cover and be done with it instead of this whole voting stuff.

Just my opinion. Or if you going to do this how about give us some information with the results of each round.
Bc there is no publicity for just naming a cover athlete. There wouldn't be guys going to ESPN and NFL Network to promote for the game if they just named a cover athlete.

Marketing>Gameplay for EA
Old 05-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #10
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
No surprise Sherman made it through, or Luke. It is rigged that one of those wins. Of course I am rooting for JG as a Saints fan but I seriously doubt he will make it through against Sherman. Would not mind seeing McCoy win either though.
Don't think it is rigged, I for one WANT sherman to win this vote. He deserves it...the swagger and confidence he displayed on literally the biggest stage was very attractive and needed. I am also hoping by him winning this, that means DB interactions and pass interferance gets put in this game like it needs to be. I am pulling for Sherman.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:06 PM   #11
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
Definitely not a list of elite players. Although, i'd love to see Cam win it.
I don't understand how the above players aren't elite...

Jimmy Graham - despite being a crybaby about his money, he is the top rated TE in the league. Dude is literally the best at his position therefore elite.

Sherman - regarded as the best CB in the game right now and has been that way for the past two years min...at least top three (I like Pat Peterson more myself) therefore again...elite

Lesean McCoy - only the top rusher in one of the most electric offenses in the NFL. Won the rushing title and has been one of the best HB in the league the past two years...elite

Kuechly - THE anchor for the NFL's most lethal defenses (not to mention the worst to first award) He is one of the best MLB int he game...watch your film. fresh face too...elite

Jamaal Charles - A very dynamic and elite rusher that when healthy is the most productive HB in the league right behind McCoy...to say he isn't elite is ridiculous.

Kap and Luck - great young faces these would be the only ones that I would say are kind of MEH entries. I like them both, but I think some other faces should of been here...Dez Bryant, JJ Watt, Robert Quinn, Earl Thomas (this would have been an awesome move on EA's part as this would decide who is more important in the legion of boom), russel wilson, kiko alonzo, and even alshon jeffery would be some better options
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2014, 09:06 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

It's gonna be Kaep v Sherman and McCoy vs newton

Then sherm v idk
Then sherm
Old 05-19-2014, 06:05 PM   #13
Rookie

awesomemj23's Arena

OVR: 0

Sherman or Newton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-19-2014, 07:27 PM   #14
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Must be rigged, one of the most popular and / or most talked about players in the last 6 months is winning votes!!!!!111.

For those that didn't look, previous round has the vote percentages, Luke barely got by, he probably won't make it past this round but he's in a relatively weak part of the bracket IMO.

Last edited by mestevo; 05-19-2014 at 07:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »