Home

Rebuilding a Stadium

This is a discussion on Rebuilding a Stadium within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2014, 02:21 PM   #1
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

OVR: 0
Rebuilding a Stadium

When i rebuild a stadium do i pay the price in full or do i just get charged the weekly cost? Also, can i choose the stadium i rebuild? Like what it looks like? Im the Chargers, or will it just rebuild Qualcomm?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2014, 05:11 PM   #2
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Rebuilding a Stadium

Just like when moving, you can pick from one of five stadium designs, with two versions of each: One with a bare-bones design (level 1 in all amenities like parking and fan-zone), or one with all the bells and whistles (level 5 in all amenities), which costs a lot more, but makes the fans a lot happier.

But on the outside and on the field, a Basic Traditional Stadium will look exactly like a Deluxe Traditional Stadium. Same for the other four designs.

In other words, you won't be rebuilding Qualcomm.

Keep in mind that if you choose the Basic design, the Stadium Size rating will still be 5, so you can upgrade the amenities at a later date (just be warned that the fans will NOT be happy on opening day). This is the problem with real-life stadiums like the ones in Oakland and Buffalo: since their Size ratings are both 1, they can't be upgraded. You need a whole new building.

That said, if you just choose to rebuild and stay where you are, the bill will be a LOT more expensive for you, the owner. The city will only pay for about 10% of the stadium costs--the rest is on you, which means a bigger weekly payment from your Funds.

But if you move, the new city will pay for a lot more of the stadium. If that's what happens in real life, no wonder some teams choose to move...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »