Home

Madden NFL 15 Cover Vote Advances to Round 3 with Sherman, Cam, Luck and Kaepernick

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Cover Vote Advances to Round 3 with Sherman, Cam, Luck and Kaepernick within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2014, 04:20 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 15 Cover Vote Advances to Round 3 with Sherman, Cam, Luck and Kaepernick

Richard Sherman, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck and Colin Kaepernick have advanced to Round 3 of the Madden NFL 15 cover vote. No real surprises here, except for maybe a few Shady fans. Andrew Luck squeaked out a win over LeSean McCoy by 8 percentage points. None of the others were very close.

Place your vote here. Round 3 voting ends on May 30th.

For those of you that are into this sort of thing, who are you pulling for?

Press Release

Sherman, Kaepernick, Newton and Luck Continue Their Quest for the Cover

The Madden NFL 15 Cover Vote has reached the semi-finals, and four of the NFL’s most-talented young players vie to be the face of the storied franchise. The NFL’s hottest rivalry reignites, as Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman battles San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick once more. On the other side of the bracket, dynamic QBs Cam Newton and Andrew Luck go toe-to-toe for their shot at the final round. Will Kaepernick earn some measure of vindication after last year’s NFC Championship game, or will Sherman once again deny him the glory? Can Newton become the only player to ever reach the finals of the Madden Cover Vote twice, or does Luck prove he’s just as capable at winning off the field as he is on it?

The answers to these questions are in the hands of the fans, as they can go to ESPN.com/maddenvote to determine who they want to see in the finals. They can also campaign on behalf of their favored winner by using the hashtag #MaddenCover. The finalists will be revealed Friday, May 30, at 4:00pm ET on NFL Live on ESPN. The two finalists will appear and the overall winner will be announced live from LA LIVE Plaza in a special segment during the 6 p.m. hour of SportsCenter on Friday, June 6.

Madden NFL 15 delivers everything fans need to own their rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay control in franchise history. Like the Super Bowl XLVIII champion Seattle Seahawks, you can pave your way to the Lombardi Trophy by building a stout defense fit to challenge the best offenses in the game. Fans will also experience an entirely new broadcast presentation that delivers Madden NFL game day like never before with dramatic all-new camera angles, as well as dynamic pre-game and halftime features. It’s not just football, it’s Madden Season.

Madden NFL 15 is developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon and will be available on August 26 in North America and on August 29 in the EU for Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and the PlayStation®3 entertainment system. To learn more about Madden NFL 15, visit http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl.
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2014, 07:44 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
If its going to be a game that has much improved defense then Sherman is cool. Plus Seahawks are the champs so it works out pretty well. I said Sherman would win from the beginning and still have no doubt but my other vote will go to Luck! Luck isnt too far away from being league MVP and Super Bowl MVP.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:08 PM   #3
Rookie

DKHardee's Arena

OVR: 2
Anybody but Sherman. I'm a Niner fan so there's the obvious reason I don't want Sherman on the cover. Then when it comes to Kaepernick, I'm just not sure he's worthy. Running skills are second to none but he is far from an all around QB. To me Luck is... Boring. I'd have to go with Cam Newton as my pick.

- I wish Bowman or Willis was available
Old 05-22-2014, 09:36 PM   #4
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
I say Sherman or Cam. They are the most polarizing figures left, Cam and his bravado and Sherman and his mouth LoL. Luck is pretty straight forward and boring in my opinion. I don't think they would put Kap on the cover because of his recent situation with the law and women's groups would have a baby if they put him on the cover so in closing I expect the cover to go to Sherman or Cam.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:02 AM   #5
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 15 Cover Vote Advances to Round 3 with Sherman, Cam, Luck and Kaeperni

I think it will be Sherman. Like him or love him, he's one of the "faces of the NFL," even though I hate that phrase.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2014, 09:03 AM   #6
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 15 Cover Vote Advances to Round 3 with Sherman, Cam, Luck and Kaeperni

Voted for Kap to keep Sherman off the cover and for Luck because Cam played for Auburn.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:40 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1
Shreman...what a dousche. Luck would be a great cover athlete but I do not want him to get injured...so sherman the curse is all yours..
Old 05-23-2014, 12:47 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

I don't care about the cover vote. But, I'd like to see John Madden on one last cover. It would've been nice to have had him on the cover of Madden 25, what with the 25th Anniversary concept and all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »