Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2014, 09:11 PM   #97
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolieve
I've never played Coach Mode.I let the CPU call the plays. For CPU vs. CPU, it varies gane to game. Depends which year you're referring to.
MADDEN 25 Which sliders do you guys use while doing CPU VS CPU
Old 06-21-2014, 09:28 PM   #98
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
MADDEN 25 Which sliders do you guys use while doing CPU VS CPU
This is gonna sound bad, but I don't even remember. I stopped playing after I did my season and the Pats won the Super Bowl against the 49ers.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:22 AM   #99
Banned

Bolieve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
This is gonna sound bad, but I don't even remember. I stopped playing after I did my season and the Pats won the Super Bowl against the 49ers.
I set my sliders to all-pro. I then increase QB accuracy to 70 I think. I also boost the interception slider. I bump the fumble slider to 55. I also lower field goal kicks to 40 I think.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:25 PM   #100
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

I hope we start getting some news on this by next week. Thursday will mark 60 days until release so we should be getting something. The last few years, we had info on tons of stuff including CFM and other things.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:53 AM   #101
Banned

Bolieve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
I hope we start getting some news on this by next week. Thursday will mark 60 days until release so we should be getting something. The last few years, we had info on tons of stuff including CFM and other things.
Yes, the lack of news is getting to me. The last few years, we were given amples amount of information. I understand some people can be really critical of any features, changed or unchanged, but I like to let the info sink in and learn what I can.

I really hope we get new info next week. I'm getting bored waiting. :-(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2014, 11:48 AM   #102
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolieve
Yes, the lack of news is getting to me. The last few years, we were given amples amount of information. I understand some people can be really critical of any features, changed or unchanged, but I like to let the info sink in and learn what I can.

I really hope we get new info next week. I'm getting bored waiting. :-(
Well, today is the 60 day mark. Technically not until midnight, but you get the jist. We have to be getting some news soon. Any news. We have to get some news on CFM other than practice stuff. They need to confirm some things if nothing else. I gotta believe we'll get something by next week.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:15 AM   #103
Just started!

I'm 54 years old and don't want to be bothered with controlling the gameplay. Madden 12 had the CPU vs CPU mode, in offline franchise. I controlled all 32 teams, and watched every game. I changed sliders and did management items like depth charts, trades and free agency. Not everyone likes to "play" the game, and I'm finding that there are many folks who utilize this game the same way that I do. Who wants to just play their team and let the computer just sim the other games? And what about the post season? They took it out after Madden 12, and it makes absolutely no sense because you could watch a pre-season, offline franchise mode game, in broadcast view, CPU vs CPU, in Madden 13, so obviously it is doable! I read that Madden 25 didn't have offine CPU vs CPU either, so I am hoping that they put it back in on Madden 15. They can obviously do this, as they had it in preseason games, so there is no excuse for them not to incorporate it in the upcoming version. But......if they don't, I'll stick with Madden 12. If there was COMPETITION, we wouldn't even be having this conversation, but that is an entire different subject which, I'm sure, has alot of NFL fans pissed off. No competition means no reason to improve!! So to EA Sports, if you want to maximize your profits, put this mode back in place. Without it, this man ain't shelling out $60! I'd like the latest and greatest rosters, but I can live with Madden 12. You need to satisfy ALL of your customers, not try to steer us towards online play. It's just a good business move and you would be foolish to not incorporate something that is already in the code, but not being activated beyond preseason!!
Old 06-28-2014, 05:19 AM   #104
Just started!

I'm 54 years old and don't want to be bothered with controlling the gameplay. Madden 12 had the CPU vs CPU mode, in offline franchise. I controlled all 32 teams, and watched every game. I changed sliders and did management items like depth charts, trades and free agency. Not everyone likes to "play" the game, and I'm finding that there are many folks who utilize this game the same way that I do. Who wants to just play their team and let the computer just sim the other games? And what about the post season? They took it out after Madden 12, and it makes absolutely no sense because you could watch a pre-season, offline franchise mode game, in broadcast view, CPU vs CPU, in Madden 12, so obviously it is doable! I read that Madden 25 didn't have offine CPU vs CPU either, so I am hoping that they put it back in on Madden 15. They can obviously do this, as they had it in preseason games, so there is no excuse for them not to incorporate it in the upcoming version. But......if they don't, I'll stick with Madden 12. If there was COMPETITION, we wouldn't even be having this conversation, but that is an entire different subject which, I'm sure, has alot of NFL fans pissed off. No competition means no reason to improve!! So to EA Sports, if you want to maximize your profits, put this mode back in place. Without it, this man ain't shelling out $60! I'd like the latest and greatest rosters, but I can live with Madden 12. You need to satisfy ALL of your customers, not try to steer us towards online play. It's just a good business move and you would be foolish to not incorporate something that is already in the code, but not being activated beyond preseason!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »