Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2014, 06:41 PM   #9
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
I couldnt agree more. I hope Its in the game. All other big sports games have this essential feature.
I know a lot of people came out in support for CPU vs. CPU for franchise mode last year. It wouldn't surprise me if it gets omitted again, but hopefully the workaround is possible if nothing else. Still, I'd like full control of my franchise. From the CPU vs. CPU to the depth chart.

I gotta gut feeling it's gonna be in this year.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:45 PM   #10
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN GET THIS BACK IN THE GAME
Old 06-03-2014, 09:41 PM   #11
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN GET THIS BACK IN THE GAME
Heck yeah! If it can be in exhibition mode, it can be in franchise mode.

Cheers right back!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 12:44 PM   #12
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

With E3 coming up next week, is there a way to find out or is there someone who can ask bout the CPU vs. CPU offline franchise feature?

The way I see it, they are not going to pump it up as a big time return feature, so I wouldn't think they would need to keep it close to the vest.

Let me know. I tried asking some game changers and Donny Moore. Not exactly sure who I should be asking. Josh Looman is the obvious choice, but he tweeted that he's taking a break from Twitter.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #13
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
With E3 coming up next week, is there a way to find out or is there someone who can ask bout the CPU vs. CPU offline franchise feature?

The way I see it, they are not going to pump it up as a big time return feature, so I wouldn't think they would need to keep it close to the vest.

Let me know. I tried asking some game changers and Donny Moore. Not exactly sure who I should be asking. Josh Looman is the obvious choice, but he tweeted that he's taking a break from Twitter.
It will probably tough to find anything out next week at e3 about this. most people there only get there hands on exhibition mode. And game changers only can talk about stuff once its released to the public. If EA doesn't mention CFM and new features they wont be able to talk about it either.

I hope it makes it back in, but I don't think its too high on EAs list or people going to E3 to play Madden to check on
Old 06-05-2014, 02:16 PM   #14
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
It will probably tough to find anything out next week at e3 about this. most people there only get there hands on exhibition mode. And game changers only can talk about stuff once its released to the public. If EA doesn't mention CFM and new features they wont be able to talk about it either.

I hope it makes it back in, but I don't think its too high on EAs list or people going to E3 to play Madden to check on
Understood, it depends what info gets released. I figure if CFM mode is revealed then it should be open to discussion. I figure we'll have more quantity of info since the info is coming in later than usual.

If it isn't high on EA's list than it should. There's been a ton of backlash for it not being in and despite what's been said, it's an easy fix. Players have found workarounds last year which shows the XP explanation wasn't really a good excuse.

Is it the biggest need or reason for people to buy the game? No. However, it deserves attention and there's a significant amount of people who want it.

Honestly, as long as the workaround is still there, I'll deal with it, but it really is an easy fix.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:23 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

When was the last time they had CPU vs CPU for Franchise? Was it M11 or M12?

I don't understand the point of removing features, especially one that doesn't take away from anything else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 02:49 AM   #16
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayRaider510
When was the last time they had CPU vs CPU for Franchise? Was it M11 or M12?

I don't understand the point of removing features, especially one that doesn't take away from anything else.
It's M12...I actually still have that game. But yeah, this needs to make a comeback.

This thread will need to be bumped in about 10 weeks.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »