Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #17
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
It's M12...I actually still have that game. But yeah, this needs to make a comeback.

This thread will need to be bumped in about 10 weeks.
I agree. The fans of the CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise really stepped up last year and made it known that it's a feature they really care about. It's easy to put in and despite what they said, it won't bug out the game or the XP stuff. That was proven with the workaround of doing CPU vs. CPU in player mode. The con in that is no control of depth chart, trades, free agency, or releases.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
It's M12...I actually still have that game. But yeah, this needs to make a comeback.

This thread will need to be bumped in about 10 weeks.

Don't worry this thread has been bookmarked for me, so I'll be checking from time to time to see if anybody has any information.

I know two different sub companies made NCAA and Madden, but don't see why it would be hard to put CPU VS CPU in franchise mode. They did it with the last college game and it's been working fine for me when I watch CPU VS CPU FOOTBALL, love it!!!
Old 06-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #19
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
Don't worry this thread has been bookmarked for me, so I'll be checking from time to time to see if anybody has any information.

I know two different sub companies made NCAA and Madden, but don't see why it would be hard to put CPU VS CPU in franchise mode. They did it with the last college game and it's been working fine for me when I watch CPU VS CPU FOOTBALL, love it!!!
It wouldn't surprise me if it was omitted again, but I'm really hoping EA learned its lesson from last year. I know people raised a stink about it and since its very doable to add in, I'm hoping they programmed it in just to shut us up. I hope we will know the answer to this question sooner rather than later.

Fingers crossed.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #20
Just started!

Ro@stedBoltzFan's Arena

Great thread!

I too hope it makes a comeback. I play nothing but coach mode/cpu vs cpu. It is ridiculous it is not in, none the less implemented correctly. I will definitely not be purchasing the next Madden if this feature is not in with the correct attention to detail. Enough is enough with this football "simulator". C'mon its Next Gen EA!
Old 06-06-2014, 07:57 PM   #21
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro@stedBoltzFan
Great thread!

I too hope it makes a comeback. I play nothing but coach mode/cpu vs cpu. It is ridiculous it is not in, none the less implemented correctly. I will definitely not be purchasing the next Madden if this feature is not in with the correct attention to detail. Enough is enough with this football "simulator". C'mon its Next Gen EA!
Thanks, man. I feel your passion on the subject. If the CPU vs. CPU isn't in offline franchise, I'm at least hoping the workaround is still an option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 09:00 PM   #22
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
Thanks, man. I feel your passion on the subject. If the CPU vs. CPU isn't in offline franchise, I'm at least hoping the workaround is still an option.
We need more Madden fans like you. Dedication to something you want is always nice to see.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:07 PM   #23
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
We need more Madden fans like you. Dedication to something you want is always nice to see.
Thanks, man. It means a lot.

I get hammered for it because I like to use the game differently than the majority. Do I play Madden? Yes. I love playing with my friends on the exhibition mode. However, offline franchise is special to me. I like to do it differently. I like to set up the rosters of each team my way, tweak the slides, game options, and watch the CPU vs. CPU do its thing. I understand I'm in the minority, but it's the reason why I buy the game. I love to simulate. I like being the architect.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:50 PM   #24
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
Thanks, man. It means a lot.

I get hammered for it because I like to use the game differently than the majority. Do I play Madden? Yes. I love playing with my friends on the exhibition mode. However, offline franchise is special to me. I like to do it differently. I like to set up the rosters of each team my way, tweak the slides, game options, and watch the CPU vs. CPU do its thing. I understand I'm in the minority, but it's the reason why I buy the game. I love to simulate. I like being the architect.
I do the exact same thing. I'm actually about to do a dynasty on OS with Madden 12. That was the last Madden I bought retail and the it is by far the best football experience I've had personally. Quite honestly, it was because of the CPU vs CPU gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »